Chapter 3

From what we know is that Xing and Jenna got in trouble by Professor Samuel. So let's get on with the details.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That day when they got their punishment, Jenna was sent to the witches academy and to learn what ways a witch can do better than a wizard. When she got there she said, "Wow, quite big. How could they even fit in this academy?" She walked around the building and stopped and saw some witches all around her.

One of the witches said, "So you must be Jenna. Not very strong girl aren't you, Jenna. But headmaster told us to test your powers against us witches." She grins with a great plan to attack her. So they went to the witches battlefield and one of witches went first to attack Jenna.

Jenna said, "Nice try. Not powerful enough, I thought so." She smiled at defends herself.

Another witch attack her, with a 3rd class spell and Jenna reflected the magic to the leader. The leader said,"OH! It's on!" She gave Jenna an intense look. The leader cast the magic called "Dark waves." As Jenna wanted to block it, she slice it through her black-blade sword. The leader was amazed by her skills.

Headmaster stopped everyone at once. He said,"Nice job, Jenna. Or should I say 1st class wizard." He grins with weird look on his face.

Every witch backed up and all they said was,"Please, don't hurt us. We don't want to die, please." Begs for mercy.

Back at wizards academy~~~~~

Xing was awkward around the girls at the wizards academy. Once Professor Peter came inside the classroom, everyone with the speed of light went back to their seats. Everyone kept on staring at Xing because he was a good-looking for almost every girl in the wizards and witches academy. Xing finally spoke and said,"Stop staring at me or you will meet your worse nightmare." Glares with the feelings of anger.

Professor Peter gave Xing a hint on what they have been doing for the past few days. And he guessed,"Blood treatment?" He ignored his question.

Everyone was like what is a blood treatment. And once Xing remember that it was a class at the witches academy that he learned it in class.

Xing was confused because he doesn't knows a single thing about a wizard rule.

Just suddenly back at the witches academy, Jenna was ready for any kind of punishments that she have to take before going back.

When she was done, Jenna went back to the wizards academy and she saw Xing trying his best, but she knocked on the door and she interrupted everyone. She said,"Sorry, if I'm interrupting. Do you need a hand on the spell?" She smiles at Xing.

Xing said,"No thanks, I can do it myself." He struggles with fear.

Jenna lend a hand to him and she said, "Concentrate on the position and then you can make it through." She grins with happiness.

Xing went through. As he accomplish his training, he thanked everyone for supporting him especially Jenna.

Jenna and Xing did a great job on the training. But Xing decided to quit witches academy and join with the wizards.

Jenna was determined that she might leave for a few days before coming back for the tournament for the finals.

Jenna hesitate her response and she walked out and saw her mother.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wow....big epic.... who knows what will happen if Jenna left the academy for a few days for the tournament. I wonder. Let's just see what happen. Today I'm so tired so probably chapter 4 MIGHT be done on thrusday.

☆☆☆Spolier: Something interesting about Jenna's mom. Find out what will her mother say to her next.