Chapter 5

☆So you guys know that I didn't upload Chapter 5, but I'm going to finish it up today so I hope everyone is looking forward to Chapter 5 . Enjoy yourselves.☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So what we know is that Professor Samuel changed the tournament to Saturday because she didn't want to destroy anyone training so she gave a chance to her professor to change it, but he declined. So that's when Professor Elizabeth came up to him and he only did it once and everything would be back to nornal. Get ready for some action about Professor Elizabeth's past with Samuel Anderson.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back in the past, Professor Elizabeth was still teaching the young wizards to become a best class wizard. And just then the witches came to attack the wizards as Samuel Anderson was afraid of the witches. So Professor Elizabeth protected everyone from the witches and cast a truly light source spell away from the witches and to send them back to their academy.

Just then, Samuel Anderson was shocked and he wanted to become a better wizard and defeat all the witches.

He said to Professor Elizabeth, "Professor Elizabeth, I would like to become a better wizard to defeat all the witches and make then pay for what they fear against the wizards like us." He smiled at Professor Elizabeth.

Professor Elizabeth was about to say no, but she said, "Sure why not, Samuel. Do you want me to tutor you right after school today?" She gives Samuel a look.

He said, "Yes. Is there other students doing the same thing as me?" He looks nervous in front of his professor.

Professor Elizabeth said, "Yes there is. And they are just like you, Samuel." She laughed as in she was making fun of him.

Right after class, Samuel met up with Professor Elizabeth and with some other wizards just like him becoming a better wizard to defeat the witches.

He even saw his best friend Greg getting some tutor from Professor Elizabeth.

Greg said, "Hey, Samuel. I didn't think you would join us for tutor." He grins.

Samuel said, "Me too. I thought you said said you were going somewhere, but you always end up here for tutor." He said with confusion.

Greg and Samuel didn't know they were tutoring to become a better wizard.

Just then, Professor Elizabeth said to get in position, but Samuel just watch what they do so he can get the idea on what they have been tutoring for.

Greg said, "Samuel, why don't you join us? It will be fun if you didn't sit around and watch us fly up in the ceiling." He smiles at Samuel as he drags him to the group.

Samuel wonders why he was asking me to not sit around and watch.

He said, "Greg, maybe I should sit out for this today. I'll try it tomorrow." He backs up as he stepped on the notorious girl in the wizards academy.

Melinda said, "Hey kid. Back it up or you will be dead." She glared at Samuel.

Samuel's tears rolled down to his cheeks as he ran away and went to the library to keep his face away from everyone.

Melinda was a 2nd class wizard who makes students like the 3rd class wizards and the others to back away from her.

Professor Elizabeth told Melinda to get out, but she refuse to listen to her so she just called security and they dragged her away with a stare at her face.

Just then she looked for Samuel and finally found him at the library.

She said, "It's okay. That girl was a 2nd class wizard. She got left back because she did many notorious things to other students." She explained with such an honor voice.

Just when Professor Elizabeth got pregnant with this warlock named Jeffrey Robertson. She got a baby girl and they named her Jenna.

That's when she became a wizard like her mother. Professor Elizabeth quit being a professor so that she chose Samuel to be the next professor in line.

However, a few years had passed and Jenna had grown so much that her mother suggested her to enter the application for the wizards academy.

She said, "Really? I finally get to join the wizards academy. This is a dream come true, mother." She was excited and she got ready.

Jenna was set for the application and she was chosen for the lottery winner from Greg.

The whole building heard her screamed as she watches the wizards channel.

She said, "I got into wizards academy." She was hyper that she went crazy even her parents didn't want to bother her at all.

Her mother went with her to send her to the wizards academy and just then she was scared of the witches right in front of her.

Her mother protected her as she said, "You guys better back away from here or you will face your pride from your headmaster." She spoke with a language that has never been shown to anyone.

As Jenna watched her fight the witches, she said, "Mom! LET ME HELP YOU." She helped her mom fight for her soul so she won't die.

Just then, Jenna cast a spell with a light source that her mother even felt the warm light in her heart. She said,"Moonlight Shine." She didn't cast it for very long as Samuel was watching her the whole time.

And the witches flew back to their academy and send the message to the headmaster.

Professor Samuel walked out and saw this beautiful young child. He said, "Nice to meet you, Jenna. I was once a student from your mother. She taught me well enough to get this spot." He smiled at Jenna.

Jenna was happy that she finally met him as he trained her for several months and fought many battle and always had won.

Just then, Greg attacked Jenna and she was unconscious.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That was a lot to write it all out. Man I'm tired. Thinking about all these ideas makes me want to nonstop writing them down for you.

☆Spoiler☆: Greg turned evil after he was jealous of Samuel. Greg is the assistant of the witches academy.

Chapter 6 will be about Jenna's childhood when she became a wizard.

Find out more about Jenna and Professor Samuel.

See you until the next chapter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆