Chapter 21

So after the first round had happened, Jenna started to feel fierce for the second battle. Now let's see how the training goes for their second round of battle.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone screamed while they took Jenna's training.

Xing walked out his dorm and heard screaming from outside.

"I guess Jenna did get serious this time. Hope she doesn't mess up again."

Xing sees a pendant on the carpet and picks it up.

The pendant glows very dark that Xing was hypothesize and Kazuto came up and laughs.

Xing pretended to follow him and he punched his face and cracks the pendant.

"What a silly joke you are, Kazuto. You think a pendant would work on me. What a weakling."

Kazuto's face was fried after that punch that Xing gave him.

But then the headmaster of the witches academy came down and lay the necklace on Xing's neck.

He said, "Now you will destroy Jenna for us."

Xing follows his orders, but as always he was pretending.
(The pendant doesn't works on either Jenna, Xing, or any high class wizards.)

Xing walked out in his pajamas and Jenna saw the pendant on the necklace. She pretended not to look, since his eyes weren't hypothesize at all.

(Jenna can tell that the pendant doesn't work, since Xing is a high class wizard, so a pendant not going to work on him.)

The headmaster was almost close to Jenna until then, Xing takes it off and said, "What a pity you are headmaster of witches academy. You think you can beat me with this gem. Nothing can beat me at all. Goodbye, headmaster."

Until that night, the headmaster was left in his office alone and suffocating his own memories of Xing.

And then the second round had begun from the witches academy. Jenna saw the 4 elements of witches, and she thought they were locked up for good.

Xing suddenly saw his 4 elements training for his own battlefield, but then he failed in defeating the 4 elements of witches.

Professor Samuel said, "What graceful creatures are they, Jenna?"

Jenna ran back to her dorm and finds a weakness of the 4 elements of witches. She found out they hate high class magic.

She went up to the roof and casted a high class magic spell.

Everyone saw Jenna at the top roof of Witches Academy and she casted an ancient spell called, the seven stars, "Grand Chairot."

The 4 elements of witches were blinded and they disappeared back into the old ancient history books.

And the headmaster and the magic council decided to surrender.

Jenna said, "If you like to train with us, we'll be glad to help you all, but no turn-backs."

The headmaster and the magic nodded their heads.

Jenna shakes both of their hands and she smiled happily.

Xing finally was relieved and went back to his dorm.

Professor Samuel said, "Maybe it is time to set 2 of our students as Professors."

Jenna and Xing turns their backs and were shocked.

Professor Samuel chooses Jenna and Xing.

"Congratulations Jenna and Xing. If you like to still be a student, you can and also be a professor at the same time."

Jenna nodded. "I'll do both. It's my job as a student to graduate first, then become a professor. But Xing is a bit older than me so I suggest he should be Professor."

Xing shakes his head. "I would stay as a student even if I'm older than Jenna."

Both Professor's from both schools announced their words to their 2 highest students of all.

As well as, next year both Jenna and Xing will be both students and professors at wizards academy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Seems short, but I made the battle end at this chapter because I want the romantic part to happen at the end of the chapter.

Find out what is the romantic part of Chapter 25.

This is story almost finished.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆