Chapter 14

We know that Jenna has fainted from the last battle with the magic council. Will she wake up or will she get a kiss from the lovely Xing?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Xing said, "Wake up Jenna. Please don't die on me. I can't do anything without you. Wake up please." He teared up and begs to God.

Professor Samuel said, "There is a cure, but I prefer you do this alone with her." He walked out from the infirmary.

Xing was confused, but he got the deal of what's going on.

He kissed Jenna and he looked at her nervously.

Jenna opened her eyes slowly and saw Xing.

She said, "Who are you?" She replied.

Professor Samuel said, "I'm Professor Samuel. He is Xing. And you are Jenna." He looks her consciously.

She thinks and said, "Sorry I don't remember you people." She said with honesty.

Professor Elizabeth said, "The magic she did was a master class level and erase most of her memories. She will remember it in 3 hours. The effect should be off by 2 hours, but we need her to rest." She looks at Jenna weirdly and cough her up to her dorm room.

Xing was very confused and said, "What kind if spell did she use?" He was confused.

Professor Samuel said, "Body Link Magic. It can erase your memory once you cast it. Maybe it affects as much memories as Jenna has." He said with courage.

Three hours later...

Jenna was walking around the building finding Xing.

Xing bumped into the most hottest girl in school.

Vivian bumped into Xing and said, "Wow you are so cute. Kiss me." She stared at his eyes.

Xing said, "No thanks.  Even if you are the hottest girl in this school you won't even kiss me." He glared at her.

Jenn hid by the curtains.

Vivian dragged his collar shirt and kissed him till he falls for her.

Xing pulled away and said, "Stop kissing random boys in the hallways. You think that makes you feel better. You are so useless." He was angry.

Vivian said, "Fine. Who do you like? I will have a competition with that person you like." She grins.

Jenna came walking down to the hallways. She said, "Get to class 4th class wizard."She commands her.

Vivian said, "NO WAY. YOU WANT TO FIGHT 5TH CLASS WIZARD. I'm free today." She was angry.

Jenna nodded.

Vivian said, "Okay meet me at the cafeteria and I'll defeat you." She evil smiles.

Jenna waved away with Xing.

Xing said, "You didn't have to do that for me. You will get hurt again." He stopped Jenna for a moment.

Jenna said, "I'm fine. Just not in the mood after I saw that." She looked away.

In the cafeteria...

Vivian said, "You ready, fifth class wizard." She smiled.

Jenna said, "You don't want to mess with me. Draw your item." She looked at her seriously.

Vivian said, "I'll draw my magic gun. How about you?" She grins.

Jenna said, "Sword appear." She stared.

They both battle each other and Jenna said, "Give up you will lose against me." She spoke to Vivian.

Vivian said, "Never. You are weaker than me. NEVER!" She puts more anger.

Jenna sliced her and said, "Vivian lost. And don't say 5th class wizard. I'm not a 5th class wizard. I'm a 1st class wizard. You've made your biggest mistake, Vivian." She glared.

Vivian said, "Impossible." She cried with tears.

Jenna gave her a napkin to dry her tears and said, "You can't always take away everything you always wanted. That's not the choice here. Think more of your own ideas." She said it loyalty.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆