Prologue & Cast

Roseanne Park - a person who cares for others more than for herself. She had all the basic things one can desire, from a loving family to loyal friends. All she didn't experience was brotherly love. Her father was a businessman and wanted her to study business but fate had some other choices and she ended up becoming a 'doctor.'
Everyone can see her perfect life but none knew about her struggle and fears she hided behind her smile.

Rosé family and friends list:

Mr. Mason and Mrs. Clara - her parents and Rosé is their only daughter.

Jisoo and Wendy- her friends from med school and now her colleagues. Jisoo is married to Suho.

Jaehyun - another friend from her med school. Secretly has crush on her.

Park Chanyeol - one of the most successful businessman who's helping his father in his business but didn't inherit it. Rather he started his own from the scratch with his friends. He had never been in relationship since senior year in his business school. He's multitalented and loving.
He has a supportive father and a loving mother but what will he do when his family forces him into a marriage? Deciding to be hard on the girl, he becomes arrogant and rude but deep down he cares.

Chanyeol family and friends list:

Mr. and Mrs. Park - his parents

Yoora - his sister who's married to Mr. Hong and has two kids.

Baekhyun and Sehun - his best friends and equal partners of the company 'Ainsoft'

Suho - Chanyeol trusts him as his elder brother. Suho one of the directors in his father's hospital.

Kai - Suho's younger brother. A person who doesn't really care for his job at the hospital. You'll always find him at Ainsoft helping his friends. He's dating Rosé's best friend Jennie.

Mina - the girl Chanyeol dated in his senior year at business school. She left him without any word and disappeared as if she never existed.

(I don't own any of the pictures. All the pictures belong to the rightful owners.)