Chapter 20: Beach

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Chan! Will you forget me when I'll leave?" Rosé asked with her face buried in crook of my neck.

Her voice sending shiver down my spine. I was still processing what she said, when she suddenly faced me and said,
"I didn't say anything and you didn't hear anything."

Without thinking straight I acted impulsively cupping her face,
"No." I said receiving a confused look from her.

"No, I can never forget this time of my life. I'm afraid that all this is too good to be true. By all this I mean us- this newly growing dangerous relationship.." I didn't complete my sentence when I heard a faint 'Me too.'

"Really?" I asked for a confirmation and she slightly nodded her head in yes. I was so relieved that she felt the same way.

"The thought crosses my mind all the time that you're too good for me. And I am just waiting on you to realise it and hoping that you don't." I said my eyes fixed on the coffee table.

"That's not gonna happen." She said while I didn't say anything.

"Okay." She said breaking the silence.

"Okay what?" I asked confused.

"My inner self asked me to get an ice cream for it. And I said okay to it." She sounded like a baby making no sense but you can't resist it's cuteness.

"I'll go get it." I said while chuckling.

We talked nonstop about our goals and regrets in life that we didn't realise we ate all the bucket of chocolate mint. After getting tired because of eating too much and talking too much, we didn't know when did we sleep.

I opened my eyes and adjusted to bright light coming through the windows. I woke up with stiffened back just when I realised both of slept on the couch.

A smile formed on my face. Only if she knew what she meant to me now she wouldn't have asked me that last night. I tucked a strand of hair behind her hair to take a proper look on her sleeping face.

After kissing her forehead, I stood up to cover her with blanket and went to kitchen.

I was making coffee when I saw Rosé walking towards me rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"You are up already?" I asked and she nodded.

She came to help me but I asked her to freshen up till I make breakfast for us.

"Is it your day off today?" I asked her while passing her a glass of juice.

"Yeah. Why?" She asked.

"I'm taking off too. Want to go out on a beach?" I asked.

"YES Please!" She literally jumped on the chair she was sitting on. I chuckled on her reaction.

"But.." suddenly the glow on her face disappeared bringing anxiety to me.

"But we can't go out in public. How about we take others too?" She said.

I was planning to reserve the area for us not because I didn't wanna go out with her in public but because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"Sure. I'll call them. Do you wanna call Jisoo? I can ask Suho hyung." I asked her.

"You're the best." Saying that she stood up and walked up to me to kiss me on my cheeks which caught me off guard and my body stiffened.