Chapter 31: Missing

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I just got out of a long meeting. I picked up my phone to check out if Rosie had texted or called me but to my surprise there wasn't a single notification.

I tried calling her but something went wrong with my signals, and the call couldn't transfer. I drove my car back home, hushing all the negative thoughts coming to my mind.

Just as I entered the bodyguards told me that Ahna went out a while ago and isn't back. I checked the time on my watch and found it strange that Ahna went in such an hour. It never happened before.

As I entered inside, I called out for Rosé but she didn't pop out from any corner of our living room that she usually do and now have become one of her habits. Why are all the strange events happening today?

Just as I was about to enter the kitchen, I saw Ahna there slurping her cup of tea. I cleared my throat and asked her,
"Ahna, have you seen Rosé?"

"She might be in her room, she came back early today for preparing your surprise," she said and after realising what she said, she gasped and threw her hands on her mouth.

"What surprise?" I asked her teasingly. All my worries subsided and smile took it's place.

"You won't tell her. She's gonna hate me. What have I done?" She said with guilt.

"It's okay. I won't. I promise. Take it easy, being stressed isn't good for your old bones," I teased her again before leaving for my room.

I checked my room, bathroom, living room, guest room, laundry and garden and every corner of the house and didn't find her. It felt as if my soul left my body.

After checking the last place which I knew for sure that Rosé won't go there but low-key I wanted her to be there, I yelled out loud to gather Ahna and the security guards.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING? I CAN'T FIND HER." I yelled at everyone.

"Sir, we didn't see ma'am leaving the house rather we did see Ahna Ma'am going out," one of the guard said just when I realised that what he told me when I came back home. I turned towards Ahna for an explanation.

"I didn't go out today. I've been home since the morning. Last I've seen her was when she's doing laundry," she replied.

I looked at one of the security guard and then like everyone understood my mind and followed me to the laundry room.

And she wasn't there. What if someone abducted her, what if she isn't safe, what if she's..
"Wait, I can't find my clothes," Ahna says while bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Your clothes?" I asked.

"I hung them here. I'm POSITIVE." She said.

She wore her clothes and ran away. It made sense. Just when my phone beeped and a message appeared to my surprise it's from Rosé.

It read as,
"I've been lying to you all this time, I never loved you. And now I'm leaving.
Bye Loey."

Rosé isn't safe. It's not her. She never called me Loey. I called Sehun and Baekhyun. Baekhyun insisted that he'll keep a track on Mina as she's the prime suspect and will be there soon.

I used every source I could to find her location but nothing was getting in my hold. I was engrossed in my thoughts when the door to my house swung open.
"I told you not to let her near Rosé, didn't I?" He said while he's pointing at Mina.