Chapter 15: Trip

Chanyeol P.O.V

I wasn't paying attention to Baek's conversation till he asked Rosé about her first love.

"First love?" I mumbled. A thousands of possibilities went through my mind in milliseconds. As if I wanted her not to answer but to answer at the same time. Doesn't make any sense right? Well that's what I was feeling.

"My first love? It was when I was six." She replied with blush on her face.

"Six? I didn't even remember what I did when I was eight." I muttered annoyed.

"You surely don't." She said with some unreadable emotions on her face.

"So did you date him? Are you still in contact with him?" Sehun inquired.

"I didn't date anyone." She nearly whispered making me smirk, "And about him yes, he's still part of my life and we are closer than before." She replied.

Closer? And still in contact? I groaned receiving a chuckle.

"Jealous. Are we?" Baekhyun nudged me.

"Jealouse Me? NEVER." I replied. I could see sudden change in Rosé expression just when I was about to say something my phone started buzzed.

I saw Mina's name but I wasn't really interested in reading the text. Rosé looked towards me as if she had a natural alarm fitted in her. I gave her a small smile.

It took long to reach to Sehun's farmhouse. Both Baek and Sehun ran towards grandma who was waiting for us. While I was watching Rosé sleeping peacefully. She mumbled something in her sleep that made me smile.

I slightly tapped on her shoulder to wake her up.
"Rosé wake up, we are here."

She opened her eyes slightly adjusting to the strong beam of sun. She yawned while rubbing her eyes. She must be really tired.

As soon as she woke up and joined her brothers, I opened the door of backseat to grab a bag. Brothers? I have started to acknowledge them as siblings. They are more close to her these days than me and even more protective for their newly formed sister than they ever were.

"Grandma! Your favourite kid is here." I ran towards her and hugged her. I passed her the bag and kissed her forehead. "Grandma's favourite rice cakes. Thanks Loey." She said and I gave her a smile just when I heard someone chuckling.

I moved in the direction of the voice finding Rosé playing with a kid. She looked so innocent and pretty. She herself looked like a kid.

My train of thoughts were broken when grandma whispered in my ears,
"Isn't she beautiful?"

"She is." I muttered.

We were going inside for breakfast. Just when Grandma's grandson arrived. Not Sehun. The other one. Sehun's cousin aka the flirt in the town.

Grandma introduced him to Rosé.
"Roseanne meet my grandson Do-san. He's Sehun's maternal cousin."

Rosé bowed and smiled at him while he placed his hand in front of her. The nerve of this guy, shaking hand with a married woman in front of her husband. But he doesn't know about it. I sighed.

Rosé shook his hand when he suddenly brought it near his lips and kissed on her dorsal side of hand. I was furious but what made me more furious was Rosé was blushing.

"Rosé come here. Breakfast is getting cold." I patted on the seat next to mine and it took only milliseconds for her to run to that seat. She's surely uncomfortable.