Chapter 11: He cares

Rosé P.O.V

I was so tired that I slept as soon as Chanyeol tucked me in the bed. Later I woke up late at night because of hunger. I was moving out of the sheets when I realised that Chanyeol wasn't there.

I got up and on my way to kitchen, I saw Chanyeol laying on the couch with his eyes closed. I went near him and tiptoed to see if he's sleeping. I went to the room and got a blanket and placed it over him.

I could never imagine Chanyeol being this caring and gentle. I turned around to head to the kitchen when suddenly I felt him grabbing my wrist.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and gestured me to sit next to him. He must've a lot of questions right now and I was too weak to answer.

"Can we do the question answer session in the morning?" I asked with a pleading look.

"I'll save the questions for later. For now sit here till I grab something to eat." He said standing up and wearing his slippers.

I sat on the sofa and waited for Chanyeol. He brought some fruits with a glass of warm milk.

"I thought, you should have a light meal." He said while placing food in-front of the table.

I was eating in silence- a comfortable silence when I thought,
"Should I ask him to tell Ahna to stay here till he comes back home."

"I already asked her. She'll be staying till 7 from tomorrow and I'll be back by 7 hopefully." He replied nonchalantly.

'Did I say that out loud?'
He yawned and looked tired.

After eating food, I placed the leftovers on kitchen counter and was heading to the room while I saw Chanyeol still sitting on the couch.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked.

"I'll sleep here. You can be have all the bed to yourself today." He said. I could see regret in his eyes. Why was he feeling that he's at fault.

"I'm more comfortable with you around." I murmured and he somehow managed to listen. His lips curled up with a smile and before he stood up, I walked away to the room hiding my embarrassed face in the sheets.
___

The next morning I woke up with sun rays in my eyes. I stretched my arms in the air when the bathroom door opened revealing Chanyeol in his sweatpants at 11 in the morning.

He's not ready for work, I was more surprised than ever.

"Aren't you late for work?" I asked.

"Your brothers gave me a day off." He replied smiling at me.

I smiled back and asked, "Breakfast. You didn't have one right?"
He nodded and I got up from the bed when suddenly he made me sit on the bed again.

"You can take shower. I'll ask Ahna to make us breakfast. I'll be waiting downstairs." He replied.

I smiled at him and after he left all my train of thoughts was broken by my inner voice,
'Rosé don't get used to this or else you'll regret later.' I shrugged off my inner voice and went to take a warm shower.

After freshening up, I went to the dining and Chanyeol served me food.

We were getting along well. We talked about his business and his friends. As we were chatting I realised, Chanyeol didn't ask me anything about yesterday's incident.