Chapter 13: New normal

Chanyeol's P.O.V

'Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling in place.' Rosé's words echoed my mind.

I turned around to see the angelic face next to me. Things hadn't been good between us in the start but I'm glad it's all better now.

All those years after Mina broke up, I indulged myself into work so much as a distraction. But now I don't need to do that anymore I've a reason. A reason to smile, a reason to care and a reason to be thankful for. The same same reason is laying next to me.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear that was covering her face. She shivered under my cold fingers but didn't wake up.

I straightened my arm and rested her head over it and cuddled with her making sure she doesn't wake up.

__

We were getting used to each other. I would complete my work as soon as I could and rush back home. She would come from the living room and hug me. We'll eat dinner and go for a walk together. It all became our routine.

I just completed my work, and was about to leave when from nowhere two annoying persons appeared.

"Lover boy already done?" Baekhyun said with a grin.

"Eager to go home?" Sehun said smirking.

"Can you guys stop making these annoying faces? What do you want?" I asked.

"Princess called us to have dinner together." Baekhyun said.

"At our home? Weird she didn't tell me." I replied.

"OUR HOME? Princess sure knows magic." He said. He was being annoying but I can't deny the fact Rosé turned my penthouse into home.

"I told her I missed her cooking so she invited us." Sehun replied.

"Such a kid." I replied while pinching his cheek.
"I'm leaving. Come over whenever you guys want." And I left my room while they followed me.

We reached home and the dinner table was all set but I couldn't find Rosé. I went to our room and saw her getting ready. She turned around and said,
"Are they here already?" I nodded.

She whispered me to go and give them some company till she comes. What she doesn't know is I missed her not them. I was with them a few minutes ago. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and then went to living room.

I saw Sehun laying on the sofa and Baekhyun watching Netflix. Is it their home or mine? I asked myself. I sighed and sat next to them.

As Rosé came both of them ran to hug her. Wait I didn't get my hug today and there they are getting everything that's mine before me.

We were about to start dinner when Rosé asked us to wait for Kai. She invited him too? All annoying people under one roof.

After he joined us, we started to dig in. We were talking, laughing and eating when Rosé's phone beeped. I hope it's not work, I want us to have dinner together.

As she lifted her phone, her face went pale after seeing screen. It was pale enough for all of us to notice.

"Is something wrong?" Sehun asked.

"The result to in service exam is out. And I don't want to check it." She nearly whispered towards the end.

I gestured her to pass her phone. With a confused face she passed it to me. Now all eyes were on me. I opened the message. Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind. I should tease her.