Chapter 5: Business trip

Rosé P.O.V

I was still mulling over going or not when Baekhyun said,

"I'm waiting in the car. Don't take more than 10 minutes."

"I don't think it's a good idea." I replied without hesitating.

"Princess you don't have a choice. We are going." He said and grabbed my wrist.

"What's up with so many nicknames?" I mumbled.

"That's a story for next time. For now, we are leaving." He said.

"Let me at least change." I said. Maybe I'm meant to be around bossy people.

The car ride was fun. Baekhyun was such a lively person unlike someone. I didn't know when he parked his car in parking lot of his edifice.

"Let's go." He said and I sighed and followed him.

To my surprise Baekhyun took stairs without saying anything. We stopped at the second floor.

"Miss Sowon please escort her to my office." He said to someone then he turned towards me and said,
"Wait for me. I'll bring you a surprise after the meeting."

I went to his office. His secretary brought me coffee. His table was a mess. I couldn't help myself so I started organising stuff when a picture caught my eyes. It was a picture of nine people. One of which were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I held the picture and saw Chanyeol smiling brightly in that. He looked so handsome. I hope he starts smiling like that more.

Chanyeol P.O.V

I forgot a file at home so I asked Baekhyun to get it on his way.

I was expecting him to show up in 30 minutes but he took longer than expected. I was about to call him when he entered the meeting hall looking ecstatic. How can someone be this cheerful 24/7. The meeting went pretty fine. We were just one step away from getting this deal.

After the meeting, Baekhyun insisted me and Sehun to come to his office to meet someone. I wasn't in the mood but I still went.

There as I entered I saw Rosé drinking coffee. She's wearing a cropped T-shirt styled with a pair of high-waisted denim. She looked pretty. Did I just call her pretty? No way.

"Why are you here?" I blurted out.

"I — I was.." she eyed baekhyun while struggling to form words.

"I brought her here." Baekhyun said, "How cruel of you to leave her behind on your very first morning together."

"And so thoughtful of you to bring her here." I said being sarcastic earning a deadly glare from Sehun.

"It's so nice to see you. I'm Sehun." He said shaking her hand.

"Roseanne Park." She replied.

"If this hyung ever troubles you let me know." He said.

They kept talking for a while but I wasn't interested at all when I decided to leave but what Baekhyun said next stopped me from taking any steps forward.

"Rosé is coming with us to New York. Since you guys couldn't go for honeymoon thanks to someone being a workaholic. So, sehun and I decided to take her along." He said.

"We'll be busy there taking her along is just going to be troublesome." I said and left without listening to them.

I wanted to say no but I knew it wasn't of any use since they won't listen to me ever. And I also knew we would be really busy there with our business meetings since it's a very important deal. So if they are taking her with us then they should also know the consequences.