Chapter 6: A fresh start

Jaehyun P.O.V

I was forced by mom to go on a blind date in one of our hotels when I saw a familiar figure speed walking outside. I took my leave and ran before her. As she got into a taxi, I followed my car.

To my surprise she didn't care about the downpour and sat on the bench. I was about to approach when I heard her sob. I restrained myself from going and let her take her time.

As she turned around maybe planning to go back she yelled,
"JAEHYUN!"

"I was right. Its you Rosé." I whispered and embraced her in a hug.

"Hey don't. I'm drenched. Your clothes will get wet." She said.

"How can you become a doctor with this slow brain. I'm drenched too. Let's go before we catch cold." I said as I patted her head.

I passed her a towel as we sat in the car.

"Can you please the heater on?" She said shivering.

I chuckled and turned it on. How badly I wanted to ask her about her state but I didn't.

Breaking the silence she said,
"How did you know it was me?"

"I was on a date when I saw you running outside the hotel."

She nodded and remained silent. After I pulled over my car in front of the hotel she went out and I followed her.

"Sorry for ruining your date and thank you for the ride and.." she paused and continued, "not asking."

I smiled at her and said,
"You owe me one. For now go and rest."

She was about to leave when I called her name and she turned around,
"Let's go for lunch tomorrow. I'll wait for you here at 3."

She nodded and left. I went to my house and I couldn't sleep all night thinking about her.

Chanyeol P.O.V

How can I find her in a foreign state when I don't even know where she is. I was in my room with Sehun and Baekhyun.

We tried calling her again and again but she didn't respond. I felt so awful and bad about my act. Why do I mess up everytime?

Sehun and Baekhyun were yelling at me when suddenly the door knob opened. We all turned to look who was it. When suddenly Sehun yelled,
"Rosé."

I froze at my place while Baekhyun went near her and asked,
"Where were you? You scared us so bad."

She didn't reply. She was completely drenched in the rain and her eyes were bloodshot red.
"I want to be alone. They didn't have any spare room so—" She said to Baekhyun in a weak tone.

"Okay princess. But change your clothes before sleeping." Baekhyun said and gestured us to leave the room.

Sehun and Baekhyun left and I followed them. I was about to close the door when I had an eye contact with her. Her eyes held pain and sadness.

We all went to Sehun's room. Without any argument they both fell on the bed and went to sleep. They must be tired because of meeting and then taking care of the mess I created.

I lay down on the couch thinking about my day and my stupid act. I couldn't sleep all night. I didn't know when the time passed so fast, I checked the time and it was 6 am. So I decided to went on a stroll.