Chapter 33: The End

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"She'll be okay. She's a fighter," Baekhyun said comforting me while my eyes were fixed on the operating room that said surgery in progress.

"She's she's.... They need to be okay for.. me.." I said my voice breaking towards the end and Mina tried comforting me with a hug but nothing was working right now.

All I could think of was the news she broke to me before passing out and the image of her being lifeless in my arms was banging in my head making my headache worse but I didn't care for that right now.

Flashback starts,

Soo-Ah pulled out a trigger and we all heard an ear deafening BANG!

I fell down on an impact but after touching the group I didn't feel pain anywhere in my body but I felt weight on me.

Composing myself, reality hit me and there was Rosé on my top giving me a weak smile. I jerked myself to sit.

Just when I realised her arm was bleeding. She took the shot for me! She was far away from where I was standing. How did she manage to reach her?

I wasn't processing the situation when Mina yelled "Rosé". Taking me out of my trance and I cupped her face, tears were threatening to fell from her eyes while I was already crying.

"Rosé stay with me. Please don't close your eyes!" I told her while jerking her face waiting for paramedics.

The Paramedics arrived very fast and we were on our way to the hospital. Rosé eyelids were dropping, she was trying to say put.

As we reached the hospital, I called for the doctor. Rosé tried to speak to me. But I told her to not speak since it would be painful. But what she said next broke me. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad.

"I...I'm..m preg...pregnant," she managed to say before passing out.

Flashback ends.

"We are shifting her to ICU. Luckily the bullet just pierced superficial layer of skin of left arm. She's under the effect of medicines right now but she'll wake up soon," the doctor who came out of the OT said.

"Can I see her?" I asked him and he told me once she's shifted to her room, I can see her.

It's been two days since she's been in this lifeless state. I haven't left her side for minute. I keep talking to her and our baby.

"Why are you scaring me? You know I don't like to see you in this state. And about our little peanut why didn't you tell me? I can't breathe without you please wake up Rosie," I said while putting my tears stained face on her hand.

Rosé P.O.V.

I woke up to very familiar beeping sound of hospital machines. I felt pain in my left arm while I felt weight on my right arm.

I squinted my eyes to find my left arm bandaged and on my right arm was Chanyeol's head while his arm snaked around my tummy.

I tried my best not wake him up and get a glass of water to quench my thirst but Chan being Chan woke up to my weakest and slightest movement.

He lifted his head and looked at me with a sad smile and then suddenly it dawned upon me. My baby? Is he okay?

"Chan don't look at me like that? Is.. is... the baby okay?" I asked with a weak voice.