Chapter 32: Where am I?

Rosé P.O.V.

Black. It's all black that I could see. It was so dark. I tried opening my eyes slightly to find myself tied to a chair with a rope. My arms and legs felt numb. How long have I been like this?

I was recollecting the idea how I ended up like this.

Flashback starts,

I received a text while I was laying on the couch and smiling like an idiot.

"If you want Chanyeol to be safe, reach the location I'm sending you. And don't try any tricks. My eyes are on you."

I couldn't breathe after reading the text. I tried calling Chanyeol and I couldn't get through him. What's wrong? What should I do? I couldn't think straight.

And I did what my impulsiveness told me to do. I went to the laundry room and wore Ahna's dress to sneak out of our home. That's the only way I can reach that location and save Chanyeol.

My heart beat was really fast and there was an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach as if something wrong was about to happen. I stood inside an empty cafe of which the location was sent to me.

Suddenly the door opened with a thud and four huge men all in black entered. Even their faces were covered, I could sense the evil aura they were giving. One of them covered my face.

It was all dark. But my mind was conscious enough to know that I was in a car. But my eyes were covered. I was not able to figure out where I was.

As soon as I tried moving a bit I heard a man saying "I think she's up."

Flashback ends.

Suddenly they removed the dark cloth from my eyes and the bright sunlight made me blind for a second. My hands were tied at the back. I started moving, in order to free up myself to receive a slap on my cheeks.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks and my heart, soul, brain was concerned for one person, Chan. It was an old villa and looked like a jail which I'd never be able to escape.

The vast area gave the hint of it being owned by a rich person.The villa was surrounded by forest everywhere. It looked like a dangerous prison.

"Please tell me where's Chanyeol? Is he safe?" I asked a person who was on call.

"Ma'am is on here way. She'll tell you everything in detail." He said with a smirk. His reply made all my body muscles tensed but my mind was wandering on Chan.

Suddenly the door swung open but the light was so bright that I couldn't see her face. Who's she? I adjusted my eyes to bright light to realise it's my worst nightmare.

"You?" I gasped.

"It was me all long. I gave you so many clues but you didn't solve the puzzle. Naive you! Do you think it was all coincidences? The hospital visits, the mall and now here," she said with a fake laugh.

"And you thought Chanyeol is in danger. Bruh kiddo, it's you. I'll give you two choices either leave him or leave this world," she said.