chapter 6

Jasmine's pov*
I woke with strong arms around my waist, holding me and pushing me against him. I wasn't sure how I got into Marco's arms but I didn't want to leave them, he was warm and with him touching my body I felt alive. All I could remember about yesterday after the fight is that I collapsed and Marco picked me up into his arms.

My body hurts and I don't want to move. You would think that after getting beat almost to death by your father so many times you wouldn't feel pain, and most of the time I didn't, well at least not physically but for some damn reason I'm definitely hurting but it should go away after a shower or a bath and maybe some food. I really do want some food, maybe pancakes? I look up at Marco's face, he looks perfect and also peaceful. This man is beautiful, he has broad shoulders, the perfect abs, he is well built but not over built. His hair is a mess but some how it makes him even more sexy, he has a clean shave.

"You know its rude to stare." Marco said while slowly opening his eyes. Just what I need, for him to getting an bigger ego.

"Actually I didn't know that but thank you for informing me, putain de mére arrogante" (cocky mother fucker)

"Mmm you sound so sexy speaking French" He whispered in my ear causing the hair on my next to rise.

"I'm hungry and I want pancakes."

"Hmmm is that so?"

"Please?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes

"Fine! Ill get you pancakes but first how are you doing? How much pain are you in?" he looked concerned.

"I'm fine. It hurts a little more than I thought it would but I'm used to getting hurt."

"What the hell does that mean?! " Marco was growing anger again and I have no Idea on how to calm him down. I started to sit up and I was gritting my teeth but I did it, I looked at him and seen the anger but also something else, was it hurt? Worry?

"Jasmine, did your father beat you?" he spoke with a soft and calm voice. I shook my head no I didn't need him to know.

"Jasmine, did your father beat you? Tell me the truth now." I shook my head no and looked away from him. He grabbed my face softly and made me look at him.

"tell me now, Jasmine."

"Fuck fine! It's a yes he beat me! Is that what you wanted to hear? That I got beat and no one came and saved me, no stood up for me! Yes my father beat me and he left scares on my body! Fuck! He's even in my god damn dreams."

Marco stood up and walked to my side if the bed and bent down and grabbed my waist and started to pull me up into a hug, I hugged him back and my tears started to fall. He whispers in my ear, "That why you were screaming in your sleep. I'm so sorry that he did that to you, he will pay for what he has done." he pulled me out of the hug to look at my face, he grabbed my face and crested it with his thumbs, wiped my tears and pulled me back into the hug.

" I want to go see my sisters if that's okay?"

" Of course but lets get you change and get you a shower."

"Okay."

He pulled out of the hug and grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. He shut the door behind me and lead me to the toilet and had me sit down. I have only been in here once but it is beautiful in here, there's a white bathtub, there is a huge shower and it had a bunch of shower heads, two was on the ceiling and the rest were like a jets. There's a double sink and right above the marble countertops is a huge mirror. It was really was a beautiful bathroom and it was bigger than my room back at my old home.

Marco got on his knees right in front of me and looked up at me, I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that he had turned on the shower for me. Marco's ocean blue eyes dug into mine, he had put his hands on my knees. We sat like that for a bit until he stood up and walked towards the shower and checked the water, he came back to me and stood right in front of me looking down on and me and me looking up at him.

" Are you gonna be okay to take off
your clothes by yourself or do you need me to help you?"

" Umm, I think I got it." I tried to stand but I let out a sound of pain and in seconds Marco was holding me up. His one arm was wrapped around my waist and with his other he was putting my arm around his neck, he lifted me up onto the counter. His body was between my legs and his arm was still on my waist.

" I guess ill have to help you then, tesoro." (Darling) I shook my head in agreement. He gave me a small smile before he told me to raise my arms. I did and he pulled up my shirt and then throw it in the corner by the door. His hands found my thighs and before doing anything else and looked up at me for permission an I nodded my head, his hands went to the button on my jeans. He slowly unbuttoned the as if he was scared it would hurt me, he unzipped them even slower.

"Jasmine I need you to hold on to my neck okay?"

"Okay" I grabbed his neck and pulled myself closer to him. His neck was warm and I took a deep breath to breathe in his expensive cologne, he smells amazing. With one of his arms and held me up and used the other to take off my jeans, after he got them down to my knees, he placed me gently back onto the counter. Now Im only in my bra and underwear, I was glad that I hadn't worn anything embarrassing but also nothing to sexy.

"Okay la mia bella donna, I'm gonna leave so you can shower." (My beautiful woman)

"Okay but first what does that mean?"

"My beautiful woman."

"what?! Don't call me that Marco!" I hit him in the arm but I knew it didn't hurt him.

"Mmm, no can do." He smiled. He leaned down and he kissed my neck, he left feathered kisses up my neck. I took a deep breath and bit down my lip. He pulled back from and and he had a huge smile on his face, he knew what he was doing. He grabbed my face gently and then kissed my forehead. His lips where soft and I didn't want his to move them but he did and walked out of the bathroom.

I sighed because I didn't want him to leave but he did, I hopped off the counter and walked into the shower. The water felt good, and the water relaxed me, I looked over to where the bottles of shampoo and other shower stuff is, there wasn't any stuff for girls so I just used it. I made my shower quick and I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself, I stepped out of the shower and I seen Layla sitting on the bed on her phone.

" Hey Layla."

"Oh thank god your okay!" She stood up and walked to me, she hugged me but not to hard so she didn't hurt me.

"Marco had to leave but he told the cook to make you some pancakes. I brought you some clothes to wear and ill be the one taking you to see your sisters and to get your stuff after you eat." She handed me the clothes, I took them and them on in the bathroom.

"Thanks"

"Yeah any time, okay lets go eat!" she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.