chapter 27

Jasmine's pov*

I woke with Olivia shaking me.
"Hey Jaz I'm leaving to go to work soon."
"Ok" I said groggy. She walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.
"Hey Jaz you cant stay in bed all day!" She yelled from the kitchen.
" Says who?"
"Me now get your ass out of that bed. I got coffee."
"Coffee?" That made me get up out of bed. I walked out of the room to the kitchen and sat at the island. She handed me a coffee from Dunkin Donuts and a glazed donut.
"Thank youuu!" I gave her a smile and she returned one.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"Umm" She looked down at her phone, " 1 pm. Shit i have to go."
"Okay bye. Have a good day wifey." She shook her head with a smile.
"Bye wifey. Text me if you need anything. There's food in the fridge, make yourself at home." She said leaving and waving bye. I ate my donut and took my coffee to the living room. Before I could sit down my phone started to ring, I sighed and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and looked at who is calling, it was my sister Annie, I answered and she bombarded me with questions as soon as I answered.
"Jasmine where are you? Are you okay? Do you need help? Why did you leave? Do you need me to have him killed? Why aren't you answering me?"
"Annie calm down! I'm fine, I'm at Olivia's and no dont have Marco killed."
"Okay" she let out a deep breath, " Do you want to hang out?"
"We have never hangout. So why now?"
"Because I want to talk to you in person. I need to know that your actually okay."
"Okay well come and get me."
"Okay see you soon. Love you bye."
"Bye love you." She hung up. My phone started to ring and i picked up without looking at it.
"Annie I told you I was fine and you'll see for yourself here soon."
"Its good to hear your voice" a deep voice said and I instantly knew whos voice it was.
"Marco." I said in a cold voice.
"Hello darling."
"Dont call me darling. You lost that right."
"Come back."
"No."
"Jasmine dont make me come and get you."
"You don't even know where I am."
"No but I can find out."
"Fuck you Marco!" I said and hung up. He called back over and over again but i just powered off my phone. I walked over to Olivia's closet and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a baggy tee shirt, I put them on and threw my hair up into a messy bun.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. Annie was at the door wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a red corset like top, her hair was straightened she looked amazing as always. As soon as she seen me and pulled me into a hug.
"Thank god your okay."
"I told you I was." She let go of me.
"Okay lets go. We have a big day planned." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car. We got into the back and after we were buckled the drive started to drive off.

Marco's pov*
"Fuck you Marco!" She said yelling and then hanging up, I called her over and over again but it kept going to voice mail.  So I called Ambrose and he picked up on the first ring.
"Hello boss."
"Ambrose have you located her yet?"
"Yes boss."
"Okay where is she?"
"She with her sister Annie. She just got into the car with her."
"Okay follow them. Make sure they dont see you."
"Okay got it sir." I hung up before he could say anything else. I put on a pair of joggers and a tank top before walking down stairs.

Layla and Carlo were in the living room with a wedding planner and he was talking to them about the cost. The room went silent as soon as i entered. Layla looked up and gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes.
"If you got something to say just say it" my voice was hard and filled with venom. She looked over at Carlo and he shook his head no.
"Fine if you wont say it I will" she turned to look at me " Your a fucking Idiot for letting her leave. She was the only one that cared for you even when you were your dick self. She was by your side and she loved you and you had to ruin it by saying all that shit that we both know you dont mean. You never used her and you didn't want her for her body. You love her and you were better with her." She spoke in a rush.
"Dont you think i know that!"
"You need to apologize and get her back here before Christmas. She has been here since the early summer and now its winter and this place isnt the same without her. I want her here for Christmas, so you have a week."
"Okay." I started to walk away to the kitchen.
"Mother and our cousins are coming soon a week before Christmas!" Layla yelled before getting back to work with planning the wedding.
"Hey boss can i talk to you?" Carlo said from behind me.
"Carlo you have been my best friend since we were children, you don't have to call me boss"
"Okay Marco, i need to speak with you"
"What do you need?" I said paying no real attention because I was making myself food.
"The girl from last night"
"Yeah what about her?"
"She was spy. She was sent here to seduce you and find out information."
"By who?" Now I was paying attention.
"We dont know she wont talk but I'm guessing its because you had the most dangerous woman laying next to you. You knew that shes well known by everyone in the mafia before you decided to take her from her father."
"I didn't take her."
"You didn't ask either."
"Carlo if you dont shut the hell up I'll kill you."
"You wont kill me. Just like you just said in your best friend since childhood and I'm also marrying your sister."
"Oh do you really think that will stop me?"
"Yeah." He was fucking right. I cant kill him even if I wanted to, I needed him and my sister loves him.
"Go away fucker." He grinned at me knowing that he was right. I flicked him off as he left the kitchen.
"Mother fucker" I whispered to myself. The last thing i needed was my family especially my mother getting into my business. My mother would have a field day with this mess.

I ate my food and then headed to the gym that was on the first floor. One of my men came in a few hours after I came in.
"Boss"
"What? Cant you see that I'm busy"
"Yes sorry but we have some new recruits and today is the day you train them. Also you need to come back to train them next Friday as well"
"Okay when?" He looked down at his watch.
"In 2 hours"
"Okay. Anything else?"
"Yes actually. The French and Russians want to meet next Friday night. At the Casino"
"Which one?"
"The one in the corner of West."
"Okay. What time?"
"Six sir."
"Okay you may leave now." He walked out fast probably scared about how unstable I might be. I was just about done with my training any ways and I needed to get a shower and go.

Jasmine's pov*

As soon as we started driving Annie rambled on and on.
"Jasmine are you even listening?"
"Umm no" she sighed and rolled her eyes.
"I'm taking you with me for business Friday of next week around 6 so I'll have a driver pick you up at 5:30 and you'll met me there."
"Okay where?"
"You'll find out once you get there"
"Fine but what am i gonna wear? All my shit is at Marco's."
"I think you forget that you have money. You have money and lots of it. Especially because dad used you to do missions and you made money that way. And plus we are going shopping today any ways. I need a new outfit for it just as much as you do so its a win win."
"Okay whatever."
"How are you doing?"
"I'm fine."
"Are you actually or are you just saying that?"
"I'm choosing to pretend that it didn't happen."
"Which part, losing the baby or you and Marco's fight?"
"Both."
"Come on Jasmine. Its okay to be upset about both. You have been through alot in the last 24 hours with mom showing up and you losing the baby and then Marco telling you what he did."
"How did you know what happened with Marco?"
"Umm Ambrose. He told me everything after Carlo told him everything."
"Oh so whats going on with you and him?" She started to blush at my words.
"Hes taking me for dinner."
"When?!"
"Christmas Eve"
"I'm happy for you." She smiled but before she could say anything the car came to a stop and the driver started to speak, "We are here miss."
"Okay thank you Antonio." She said before getting out and after i got out she hooked her arm with mine and we walked into the store