chapter 14

Jasmine's pov*

I woke in Marco's arms, he was so warm and I didn't want to get up but I had to use the restroom and I needed a shower. I sat up and reality of last night hit me.

"Marco!" I said hitting his arm.

"What baby girl?" he said with his eyes still closed.

"We didn't use a condom and I'm not on the pill!"

"So?"

"Marco you could have gotten me pregnant!" That made him open his eyes and he looked happy?

"So what's the problem?"

"Marco we are too young for kids!"

"Jasmine calm down!"

"I can't, we just got together and I can't take care of a kid and your always in work!"

"Jasmine look at me!" he grabbed my face and held it in his hands to make me look at him.

"Jasmine we can't be sure I got you pregnant and if I did then we will deal with it then okay? "

"Okay"

"But I wouldn't mind having kids with you one day Jasmine. I do want kids with you."

"Yeah, I want kids with you but not now."

"Not now but soon?"

"Marco your only 20 and I'm only 19, how about we wait until we both are in our 20s?"

"Deal but doesn't mean we can't practice." he kissed me and I stood up and went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I seen bit marks and hickeys up and down my body.

"You mother fucker, get in here Marco!"

"Oh I see you found my present!" Marco said walking inside the door.

"Marco!"

"I'm just making sure everyone knows that your mine and only mine."

"You fucker!" I hit him in the chest and he chuckled

"Oh honey, keep up the attitude and I'll be forced to punish you and you won't be able to walk." He said grinning at me.

"Oh like last night?" At my words an evil smile appeared on his face.

"Oh darling no." he push me against the bathroom wall, leans in.

"It will be harder and you'll be begging me stop."

"Is that a challenge?" He grabbed my hair and pulled at it, giving him full access to my neck, he licked my neck making my breath hitch. He let go of my hair and I looked at him, he grabbed my throat but he didn't squeeze it, his hand was just placed there. He used my neck to pull me to him, for him to kiss me. I slid my hand down his chest and ran my hands on his v -line.

"Are you teasing me miss jasmine? Don't test me. I will bend you over this counter and fuck you until your legs shake and you beg me to stop."

"Then do it!" I gave him a cocky smile. He did exactly what he said he would and more, we fucked on the counter, the bathtub, and the shower.

After we were done we took a shower and got changed for the day. We walked to the kitchen and Layla and Carlo were there eating. When we walked in I sat down next to Layla and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning Jasmine"

"Good morning Layla."

"Someone seems happy."

"Yeah I am. Me and Marco are together."

"Oh we know I'm pretty sure the whole house does." Carlo said.

"What does that mean Carlo?"

" Oh nothing Jasmine." Layla said quickly. Marco handed me pancakes and sat down eating his own.

"" Oh Marco! Yes! Oh my harder! Mmm Yes!"" Carlo said mimicking my voice. Marco coughed trying to hide his laughter, my face got red.

"I don't sound like that!"

"Carlo you can't act all high and mighty when you and my sister are seeking around together." Layla's and Carlo's face got red and the stared at Marco.

"H-how  do you know that?" Layla said stuttering

"Well this is my house and know everything and I hear everything." He said simply and continued to eat his food.

"Your not mad?"

"Its not my relationship and I'm not fucking Carlo. I'm disappointed that you didn't tell me but I understand why you didn't." She got up with tears in her eyes and hugged him. Damn they really do love each others, I wished that my sisters loved me the way the love each other.