chapter 33

Jasmine's pov*

I woke in Marco's arms. I didnt remember getting into bed but here I was. My arms were around Marco and our legs were tangled together.

With my head on his chest I could hear the steady beat of his heart. His breathing was slow and steady. His warm body felt amazing with the cold room and big blanks that covered us.

"Good morning, beautiful" Marco's voice was groggy and deeper than normal from sleep. He kissed the top of my head and ran his hand through my hair.

"Good morning, love. How did I get in here?"

"I brought you in here and I took off your makeup and changed you into one of my shirts." I pulled the blanket up and looked underneath to see that he had put me in one of his shirts.

"Thank you."

"No problem, darling.  Have something to do today but after that we have the whole day to ourselves."

"What do you have to do?"

"Business like always but today I have to go down the the main base and meet with Maylie and Valerie. Maylie has been training her but i want to make sure she's all set and then I have to talk to Ambrose about more business. I'm sure my sister can keep you company while I'm gone."

"Why cant i just come with you?"

"Because darling its not safe and i haven't had time to get you into training with me so i know what you can do but soon darling." He kissed my forehead and then got out of the bed.

"Do we have to get out of bed yet? Come one come back!" I said with a whining tone of voice.

"Do you not want to go get breakfast?"

"You can be my breakfast." I gave him a cocky smile. I crawled to the end of the bed and were he stood. I grabbed the waistband of his joggers and pulled him down on top of me.

"Oh confident are we now?" He said with a playful smile.

"Always." I kissed him and I wrapped my arms around him to pull myself closer to his body.

There was a loud knock on the door but we ignored it. The the door swung open and Marco dropped his head and stood back up. Layla was at the door and once her eyes locked with mine she ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Wow your knocking skills are amazing sister." Marco said clearly annoyed.

"My god I missed you! And shut the hell up Marco." She let go of me and her smile waa bright and so were her eyes.

"I missed you too!" I was glad that Marco's tee shirt was long enough that it was like a dress on me. Layla pulled me into another hug before Carlo entered the room.

"My god your guy's knocking skills are out of this world!" Marco said even more annoyed while walking into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him.

"Look who came back." Carlo said with a playful voice and a smile.

"Shut up and come here Carlo. We both know you missed me." I gave Carlo a hug.

Marco walked out of the bathroom wearing a black suit and his hair slicked back perfectly.

"Leave both of you!" He said pointing at them and then the door. Layla rolled her eyes and let out a deep sigh but got up off of the bed and left taking Carlo with her.

"Someone is grumpy mood do you need a hug?" I said in a playful voice walking towards him.

"No what I need to do is get back in to that bed and show you how "grumpy" i am." Marco said in a deep voice.

"Then do it." I gave him a daring smile. He pulled me in by the waist and wrapped his arms around me.

"As much as I would love to princess, I can't. But I promise you I will show you all that I can do." He whispered the last part into my ear so only I could hear him. He kissed the top of my head before he took my hand and lead me down stairs. He gave me one last kiss on the lips before he took his keys and left out the front door.

------

Me and layla spend the whole day planning out her wedding. We also went dress shopping so that we got the perfect dress for her and me. By the time we got home the sun was going down but Marco still wasnt home yet. I took a quick shower and the put on one of Marco's shirts and went to bed.

I woke to the sound of the floors creaking and a small light coming from the door. There was a dark and tall figure at the closest and i sat up to get a better view.

"Marco?" I said in a groggy voice.

"Shit I'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you, darling." Marco said walking out of the closet.

"Where have you been?"

"I had to take care of something and it took longer than i thought it would." He let out a sigh and walked closer to the bed. I lifted the blanket for him and before he got in he took off his clothes and the got in.

"What did you have to take care of?"

"Well, fucking Jeff didn't take inventory and then Ambrose didnt come in today so I had to find someone to take the supplies over to the French aka your sister's. I had to go down to the casinos to make sure that they were all ready for tonight's event and of course they weren't. The fucking bar was empty! How are we gonna make money if there's not alcohol? The women can only do so much but they get to keep most of what they make."

"Is everything in control now?"

"Nope but I can fix it later or have Ambrose or Carlo do it. How was your day darling?"

"We got a dress for your sister's wedding and we have everything in order for it now. So it was okay but it would have been better if you were there."

"Well I'm taking you out to train with Ambrose and Maylie to see where your skills lay so we can have you start training."

"Okay" I laid my head on his bare chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Marco." We both fell asleep in each others arms