chapter 41

Hey guys! So wattpad had a little mess up so chapter 39 wasn't there for a bit but it's there now and you might want to read it so things make sense a bit more. Also I'm writing another book called Mine?.
I will still being working on love in the mafia and love in the mafia will probably end up having to be a two books. Anyways now let's get back to the book!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jasmine's pov*

Marco's arm was around my waist and he was kissing my neck.

"Buongiorno, amore mio. Buon Natale"(goodmorning my love. Merry Christmas.) Marco said in between kisses. I started to pick up on his Italian just has he picked up on my French.

"Joyeux Noël, Marco"(Merry Christmas, Marco). While he was asleep last night I wrapped his gifts and then hid them in the garage where he kept his cars.

"The children have already been up here telling everyone to get up because "Santa came" their words not mine." His smile was bright and beautiful.

"How much more time do we have until they come in here?" I said returning a smile. He cocked his head and his smile when from innocent to sexy.

"I'll lock the door." He said getting up as fast as he could and locking the door before he got back onto the bed and leaned over me. He kissed me neck and moved down my body covering every place he touched with a kiss.

-----------------
We laid next to each other breathing hard and heavy. Our fingers interlocked and our legs tangled together. There was a banging on the door.

"Yo! We cant hold these kids off any longer Marco! You gotta get out asses out here so they can open these damn gifts!" It was Carlo's voice yelling. "And your mom is here and she wants to talk to both of you!" His voice turned for a yell to a cold voice. Carlo didn't like his mom whatsoever something about her telling him that he wasn't good enough for Layla. The mention of his mom he got up quickly and walked to the closet. I got up with him and walked with him. I got dress in a pair of leggings and a hoodie but Marco put on a suit.

"Here take this." He handed me a gun and throwing knives.

"Why do I need this?" I said taking them.

"My mother has it out for you. She thinks you make me weak and I cant always protect you and your sure in hell can protect yourself and you have proven that. "

"She wouldn't go after me on Christmas would she?"

"I dont know but tonight is the ball and she always has something planned that she won't tell anyone until the strike of 12 PM.  I'll be there with you of course and I won't leave you but when it comes with her she might have someone come after you and I cant lose you. And if we want the other mafia's to think that we are broken up so you can get in and destroy them from the inside out I can't be holding your hand or be on your side." His voice was filled with worry.

"But we are just going down stairs? "

"Please just trust me right now? I cant lose you not now and not ever. This house is filled with people who want to take my place. If you stick with Kye he will keep me updated when I'm not with you."

"Okay. I trust you." He kissed my head and then placed another gun in hes jacket. He left me in the room by myself and went into the bathroom. I put them in their holders and strapped the holder under my hoodie. It wouldn't be the most comfortable way but it would keep it out of sight from the kids and others. I walked to the bathroom and meet with Marco. He gave me a smile before wrapping his arm around my waist and we walked out of the room to the downstairs. A Christmas tree that wasn't there last night had been set up and the room was full of gifts. Me and Marco split up and I walked to the garage and he walked to the front door. I got my presents and meet Marco back at the living room. His face was blank and it showed no emotion. He sat properly and his legs were crossed. But when he spotted me  his eyes lit up as if he hadn't seen me just a few minutes ago. All the kids were sitting on the floor by the tree with presents towering over them, all the kids besides Kye. He stood in a corner with a cup of coffee sipping it just like a full grown adult. I sat next to Marco and handed him his gifts and he handed me mine. We faced each other completely ignoring everything else that went around us. He gave me a small box. I opened it and inside was a necklace, it was beautiful.

"Flip it over." I listened and on the back was our initials engraved in cursive. I looked up and our eyes met. I leaned over and pulled him in and kissed him.

"I wanted to get you something as special as you are." He said smiling.

"Thank you, Marco." I gave him another kiss.

"But that's not all I got you." He clapped his hands and two men walked in carrying boxes and bags. The men placed the stuff in front of me and then looked over at Marco. He nodded and they walked out. Marco nodded towards the stuff as an invitation to open it. As I opened it I noticed that it was all stuff for a dog. I looked up at him in confusion.

"We dont have a dog?" I said but he didn't respond, he smiled and then walked to the other room and the after a few seconds a little black and white puppy came running out of the room and ran to me and Marco came back right behind it. The puppy gave me kisses and played with my hands. Marco watched has I played with it. I looked up at him and our eyes met again and I got up and ran the short distance to him. Once to him I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the lips, at this point I didn't care that there were people watching us or that his mother kept eyeing us.

After the kiss was over I pulled him over and gave him my gift for him. He opened it carefully, inside was a black gun and throwing knives but these weren't just any knives or gun. In the gun there was our names engraved and on each and on the knives there was the day we met and a small picture of us engraved. I handed him another box and as he opened it he smiled. Inside the box was a chain with a little lock on it. I reached into my hoodie and pulled out the necklace I was wearing, it was a little key that would fit perfectly inside of the lock. As cheesy as it was I knew he would love it. He pulled me in and kissed me again and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, darling. Thank you." And I whispered back,"I love you too, Marco." We kissed one last time before we sat down on the couch and I leaned against him and our fingers interlocked.
----
Side note!
If you dont remember what the necklace that Marco gave her looks like it's at the top of the page.