chapter 48

Jasmine pov* to add to this special chapter I added a background music up top. Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it

This wasnt how I seen my day going but here I was now. I didn't need time to decide what I wanted to do. I knew what I want and I know who I want and that's Marco. A slipped on the silky white dress and put the thin straps over my shoulder. I would never have planned this on a day like today but now that I was here, moments away from saying "I do" to the man I gave my virginity, my body, and my heart too, the man who I loved more than I loved anyone else in this world. I don't know where I would be today without this man and i don't know what led me to him but I'm glad that I did. Hes my soulmate, my heart, the love of my life, and my one true partner. I lifted the dress off of the floor as I walked to the door. I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly as I opened the door. In front of me ways down the aisle was Marco. He stood tall and he was dressed in a suit. A older lady tapped my shoulder and when we were eye to eye she smiled at me and gave me a bouquet of beautiful red roses. She rubbed my back before she walked away and the music started. I started down the aisle, though this is said to not be my last time I couldnt help to think that how lonely it seemed to be walking down the aisle now, all I truly had left of my family was Annie. The rest didnt matter to me anymore and I didnt matter to them. Me and Marco's eyes met in the short distance and for a moment everything stopped and then only thing that mattered in that moment was us. Tears falls freely from his ocean blue eyes that popped out more with the red contrast in his eye. Once close enough he held out his hand to me and held them both. The preacher began his speech that would bind us together. Me and Marco's eyes never left each others and we both had bright smiles. Finally he got to our part of the ceremony.

"Do you, Jasmine Toussaint, take Marco Giancarlo Bianchi to be your husband through sickness and health, rich or poor?"

"I do." I said wiping a tear from my cheek.

"Do you, Marco Giancarlo Bianchi, take Jasmine Toussaint to be your wife through sickness and health, rich or poor?"

"I do." Marco said with a smile but tears falling.

"I was told you both have some vials you would like to share with each other?"

"Yes." Me and Marco both said at the same time.

"Okay good, Marco would you like to go first?" Marco shook his head yes and wiped some of the tears from his face.

"Jasmine, I love you. Damn I love you so much that without you I cant breath. Without you I would be lost because you are my everything, my soulmate, my lover, my future, my heart and my soul. I cant wait to be your husband and wake up next to you for the rest of my life. I cant wait to see out family grow and I cant wait to see how we change throughout the years. I want to grow old with you and I want you and only you. You are my darling and I wouldn't ever change that. I love you and I always will, Jasmine. Always and forever, Jasmine." Tears fell fast from his and my eyes as he talked.

"Okay, Jasmine, your turn."

"I love you too, Marco. You are the only man I gave truly loved and without you I dony think I would be the woman I am today. You are my one true love and you have changed me just as much as I have changed you. You are the love of my life and I dont ever want to lose you. Even with our messy fights and they heated conversations we still found a way back to each other and whether that's fate or just a coincidence I'm glad we did because you Marco are my soulmate and no matter how many fights we get in I will always come back to you. I need you and I want you, Marco. I want only you and without you I'm lost. You are the only one who truly knows me just like I'm the only one who truly knows you. When I first was told by my father that I was to be marrying the Marco Giancarlo Bianchi I thought I was screwed because you were seen as the devil through most people's eyes but now I know you were never the devil in my story and that you were truly an angel who was hated and misunderstood. I love you with all my heart, Marco. Always and forever, Marco."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Marco, you may now kiss your bride."

Marco grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. He touch my cheek with one hand and the other around my waist, he admired my face for a moment before pulling me in and kissing me. He picked me up and the kiss deepened and was full of passion, lust, and love. With him I felt whole. He was my person and will always be for as long as I live.

The end for now.

------
Hi guys! So I have to decided to end Love in The Mafia on a good note but this is not the end of Marco's and Jasmine's journey. This is only the first book and theirs two more coming! If you have seen the other chapters after this (which will be deleted and added into the next book) congratulations you've seen a glimpse of what's to come. You can find the second book on my page and I hope you guys enjoyed reading the ups and downs of the mafia love as I enjoyed writing it and reading all of your comments.

                               Much love,
                                        Jade ♡