Chapter 12

Marco's pov*

I was driving the car with Ambrose, Carlo, Maylie, and Layla in it, the drive is long maybe two hours. I tapped my thumbs on the wheel trying to focus on the road and not on the fact that every minute we waste she could be dead. I hated to be away from her, and four days were way to long. I missed her so much, I miss the smell of her hair and the way she would snore in her sleep and then swear up and down that she didn't snore. I didn't know how to act without her anymore, I couldn't sleep with out her, hell I could barely take a shower or go into the closet because seeing her stuff sent me into a rage, I ended up staying in my office the whole time. I just wanted to hold her into my arms.

"Marco are we almost there?" My sister asked from the back seats.

"Yes we are almost to the meeting area." we had to meet up somewhere and then walk the rest of the way.

"I can't wait to get her back!" my sister said happily. I stayed silent for the rest of the way and finally we got to the meeting up point. Everyone got out and didn't say a word, they got right to work getting their weapons and then they stood in a line waiting for their next order.

"Okay you all know where your places are right?!" I had to yell to make sure everyone heard me.

"Yes sir" they all said at once.

"Lets go get Marco's lady!" Carlo yelled and everyone yelled yeah or hell yeah.

"Everyone move out!" With my last command everyone besides the group that was gonna go with me left. My group had Maylie, My Sister, Carlo, Ambrose, and ten other men. The walk wasn't long at all and we had some of the men take the car and drive it to the house for when we needed to escape. We were on the back side of the house and one of the men broke the glass of the window and thrown a smoke bomb inside. That's when all hell broke loose.

Jasmine's pov* side note: this is before Marco got there. It will be made known when he gets there

Me and Valerie walked out of the cell and made sure the coast was clear before moving forward. A man started for us but I shot at him before he could reach us. We took a right and continued down the hall way, there was cells lining the walls but no one was in them. I had no idea where we were going or if we were going the right way but I had to trust Valerie. A man ran for be hide and grabbed my hair, I turned as much as I could and kicked in his knees causing him to fall, before he could call for back up I throw my knife into his throat, then I walked over and turned it and then pulled it out, blood squirted out all over me I wipe my face with my sleeve and then continued with Valerie.

A couple of guys ran to us and tried to punch us but we both blocked and stabbed them in the stomach and then got behind them and sliced their throats and they both fell with a thud. Valerie and I smiled at each other and the took a turn down another hallway.

"It looks like there's less men here."

"There is, most of them are at the bar because its a weekend."

"Val their coming!"

"Get ready to fight."

We pulled our guns back out and started to shoot, we hit all of them with one shot. We started to run through the hall and we came to a four way, men started to come from each way.

"How many bullets do you have left Val?"

"Not enough for all of them."

"Me either."

"Oh shit!"

"Yeah oh shit!"

Marco's pov*
Men run outside of the house and start shooting at use but we have the upper hand because of this being a surprise. Are snipers shot at the windows killing anyone the could see, "boss the snipers are done and are ready for us to go in" Ambrose said.
"Okay lets go team!" We ran in side and shot at everyone we seen. There wasn't as many men in here and I'm guessing that's because they are out front where another team are fighting them.

Me, Ambrose, and five of the other men took the down stairs area and the rest headed up stairs. We searched all of the rooms and it seemed that most of the men left when we got here or were already gone. I felt a pain in my shoulder and then felt blood flow out of the new cut, I turned around and shot at the man. Another man tried to swing at me but I threw my knife at his eye and surprisingly it landed right in his eye, I was never a good knife thrower. I took my knife out of his eye and slit his throat before walking down a hall, my men were now behind me again, we walked slowly and all we seen was cells. In the distance I could hear fighting but then I heard her voice.
"Let me fucking go!"

Jasmine's pov*

"let me fucking go!" I tried to get my hands out of his but could, so I moved my hands to his shoulders and then grabbed them and threw my head forward, head budding him. He stumbled back and I kicked him in the stomach and he fell back and hit his head on the wall. I started to fight off the rest went I felt a knife go into my shoulder, I reached back and grabbed the man and threw him over my shoulder and once he was on the floor I grabbed the knife out of my back and throw it at this throat. We were out numbered and we both were getting tired but then a gun fired and one of the men fell and then another and so on until it was just me and Val. I looked over to see who fired and it was Marco and his team. Marco ran to me and I ran to him, when we finally reached each other he picked me up in his arms and kissed me hard on the lips, he had his arms around my waist and my arms where around his neck.

"Sorry to break this up boss but we have to go, we have to leave before the cops come." I broke the kiss off and Marco let go of me and are hands found each others and we held hands on are way out. We meet up with the rest and quickly got out of there.