chapter 24

Marco's pov*

Jasmine let out a deep sharp breath before her spoke.

"Why are you here? Why after almost 10 years you come back? What do you need money? Drugs maybe?" She said the last part of her words with a sarcastic tone.

"How dare you speak to me like that?!"

"How dare you leave your kids with the monster you married?! I got countless beatings from him, I got locked in cells and missed school because you left us here!" I placed my hands in hers to calm her.

"Do you think I wanted to leave?"

"Oh so you didn't leave on your own free will? You didnt leave her with 50,000 dollars and drugs?"

"Yeah what about me? You left me and i thought you'd never leave?" Annie spoke with calm voice but it was laced with sadness and pain.

"You left on your own free will!" Destini yelled.

"But I came back!"

"But now we arent the small broken children you left. We moved on, Annie is the leader of the mafia and Destini is a trainer, I'm engaged and pregnant!"

Jasmine pov*

"- I'm engaged and pregnant!" I yelled at my mother. Everyone turned and stared at me, my face heated. Oh fuck I shouldn't have said anything. Marco tensed and stopped rubbing circles in my hand.

"Your pregnant?" Annie asked.

"Like really?" Destini said right after Annie.

"Yes. I'm pregnant. Me and Marco are gonna be family." I said in a cold voice. My mother just sat there staring at me.

"What mother?!" I couldn't stand her staring anymore.

"Nothing. Its nothing." I rolled my eyes at her.

"This is the last time we'll ask this, what are you doing here." Marco said in a cold harsh voice.

"I'm here for my children."

"No your not." Marco said.

"Who are you to tell me im not here for my children?"

"I can tell your not, you check your watch every 15 minutes and pick at your arms, you have small puncher wounds on your arms which means you do heroin and they look fresh so you most have do it before you entered. And as soon as I got your name I texted one of my contracts to find out every little bit about you." Marco said with a matter of fact voice. But damn he needs to lay off of the criminal minds. My mother's face dropped and her smile faded.

"Wanna know what i found out about you in the 20 minutes I have been here? Your broke, you have a drug problem and you trade sex for drugs. Your wanted by the Russians for stealing 1 million dollars. Do my guess is your here to take shelter from your daughters and hope that they pay off your debt." Marco have her a evil smile, my mother's eyes were wide.

"H-how do you know all of that?"

"I'm the king of a mafia and that mafia is on top of all of them." My mother turned to look at me and then my sisters.