chapter 47

Jasmine's pov*

I woke to Marco kissing my forehead and shaking me softly.

"Get up, darling." He said softly.

"Do I have to?" I asked. I really didn't want to wake up after last night. After the couch we sex in the kitchen, bathroom, and lastly our room. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and I was sore everywhere.

"Yes, baby. I have something planned for before you go."

"What time is it?" I said propping up on my elbows.

"4 am, Gorgeous. So let's get up and go."

"Fine. But this isn't fair considering we didnt go to bed until one." He didn't respond but he gave a cocky smile and took my hand and helped me out of bed. I got dress real quick and pulled my hair up to a ponytail. Marco waited on the couch downstairs with his legs crossed and a cigarette in one hand and his phone in the other. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with rips in the knees and a black hoodie. He looked up from his phone and gave me a smile as I walked down the stairs.

"You ready?" He asked standing and put out his cigarette and walking to me, we met at the bottom of the stairs and I shook my head yes and he grabbed my hand and kissed it before taking it in his hand and walking to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise, Gorgeous." He said pulling out of the driveway.

---
It was a long drive to where ever we were going but that's mostly because our home is so far from the city to keep any noises from reaching anyone. One of Marco's hands were on my thigh but once we came to a stop he got out and came to my side and opened the door. He held out a hand to me and when I took it he used it to pull me in and kiss me.

"Where are we Marco? "

"Well I could tell you that or i can let you go inside to find out for yourself." He took my hand and pulled me inside the old looking building. It looked almost like a castle.

"Welcome Mr.-"

"Marco is fine."

"Okay. Welcome Marco and then I assume this is the lovely lady you told me about, hello Jasmine." He held out his hand to me and shook my hand.

"Hello." I said giving him a smile.

"Marco, every things is ready for you and this lovely lady." The man took us inside a giant ball room. The room was slightly decorated and there was an arch in the middle and chairs lining the way.

"Marco what is this?" I whisper to Marco. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to look face to face at him.

"This is to ensure our future darling."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Today we are getting married, darling. Now you dont have to go through with it, I won't make you. But this way we can ensure our future together and the safety of our mafia. If we get married today then our mafia is ours and when I die it will go straight to you without any problems. Also we will each others and only each others. Now you can go into the room across from us and change into the dress I had your sister pick out for you or you can go into that room and stay there but I hope you chose to marry me. This is just the legal works but this wont be our final wedding. When everythingis over we will get married and it will be more than special." He kissed me forehead and walked the opposite direction from me.