chapter 26

Jasmine's pov*

I walked out of the house slamming the door behind me. My cheeks were hot and tears ran down them. I pulled out my phone and called the only person that has been there for me.
"Hello?"
"Hi Olivia."
"Jasmine is that you? Where have you been?"
"Yeah its me. C-can you come and get me?"
"Are you crying? Where are you?"
"I'll send you the address. Please hurry."
"Okay be there soon." She hung up and i sent her the address, five minutes later she pulled up at the house. She couldn't get inside the gates so I had to go out them. My tears had dried and my face had went hard. I got in and she drove us to her house. Her house was small but cute. She lived with her boyfriend, who I hated.
"Spencer isnt here."
"Why?"
"I haven't seen him since your guy's fight."
"Oh."
"I broke up with him for touching you."
"You did?"
"Yeah of course I did."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah he was trash anyways." She looked over at me and gave me a smile. We got out of the car and she unlocked the house.
"Have you ate yet?"
"No"
"Okay I'll order some pizza. Hopefully they are still open."
"Still open?"
"Well yeah it's 3 am but I think it's open 24 hours."
"Okay. Where am I sleeping?"
"With me unless you want to sleep on the couch."
"I'll sleep with you if thats okay?"
"That okay." She gave me a smile and pulled out her phone and called for the food. I took a seat and Olivia sat next to me and put her legs on my lap.
"Sooo. What happened?"
"What do you mean?"
"I just picked you up from a mansion at 3 in the morning."
"Oh yeah."
"Sooo?" She drew out her word.
"Ummm. That was Marco's house. We are together. Well were together."
"Oh? What happened?" I told her everything including the baby and the ring.
"Oh shit" the doorbell rang and she got up and opened the door, she paid. She brought the pizza to me and got out two plates and sat back down. We ate and watched tv and felt like old times before Marco and all the drama. I missed this. I missed all the laughing and messing around, the talking about boys and making plans for the future. Hell I kinda even missed school.
"So are you gonna talk to him?" She said suddenly.
"No."
"Come on Jasmine."
"He said things that hurt me Olivia."
"Yeah so? You said things that hurt him. We have done things like that a million of time and we are still friends."
"This is different."
"Yeah maybe but you love him and he loves you."
"Its more complicated than that." She rolled her eyes and shook her head.
"Come on im tired considering you woke me up and now it's 5:30."
"Okay."
"Here catch." She threw a tee shirt and a pair of shorts at me. I quickly changed and got into bed. Marco was the last thing on my mind as my eyes grew heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

"Marco I love you"
"I love you too Jasmine" Marco wrapped his tattooed arms around me from behind. He kissed at my neck finding my sweet spot. He turned me so that we were face to face.
"Your so beautiful." I smiled at his words. I put my hands onto his chest. I stared at my hand, on it was a black diamond ring. Huh? Marco got down on his knees and placed his hands on my stomach, I looked down at him. I had a baby bump? He lifted up my shirt to expose my stomach and placed his soft lips on my stomach. He looked up at me and smiled.
"Only two more weeks and there will be 3 of us finally." He said smiling with a happy voice.
"Two more weeks until we have no more freedom" I said laughing.
"Yeah that too." He said standing and wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to his face.
"What should we name him?" Marco asked.
"How do you know its gonna be a boy?" I asked with curiosity.
"I dont but a man can dream."
"Will you be upset if its a girl?"
"Of course not but if its a girl  i hope she has your personality and your heart."
"And if it's a boy?"
"If its a boy I hope he is strong like you." He kissed me and I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. He smiled against my lips and pulled me into a hug.
"Careful Marco your gonna crush the baby." He chuckled and his grip got looser but he didn't let go.
"Its you and me baby. Always and forever."
"Oh so we are copying The Original now?" He laughed. Damn his laugh was contagious and so damn sexy.
"Yep."
"Okay then. Always and forever." His lips met mine.

Marco's pov*

As soon as she got into the car and the car left from outside my house I felt empty. I couldn't believe I said that to her. I couldnt believe I hurt her so badly and made her leave. I didn't mean a word I said. I loved her and I was never using her. I could never use her, she meant to much to me. She was the one who took me out of my darkness and showed me that i could love a woman more than i loved anything in this cruel world. I needed her more than i needed anything else. But I drove her away because that's what i always do, I destroy everything good.

I walked to my bedroom and put on a pair joggers and got into bed. It felt just as empty as I did. I pulled her pillow to my face. I breathe in the smell of her hair. I missed her already.  I fucking hate myself for hurting her the way I did. I have to talk to her, i will talk to her. I rolled over and took my phone off the table. I send out a text to Ambrose.
I need you to follow Jasmine and make sure she's safe. Don't let her know that your there. Report back to me everything.

Got it.

I let out a deep breathe that i didn't even know I was holding in. I placed my phone back on the nightstand and laid on my back. I placed her pillow on my chest. It wasnt the same but I could smell her vanilla scent. Without her it was to sleep but because of the alcohol that laced my blood and clouded my mind made my eyelids grow heavy and I closed them letting my mind take over.

"Oh Marco!" She yelled running to me.
"Oh baby girl!" I yelled running to her.
"Oh honey I have missed you!" She said taking me in her arms.
"I missed you too!" I said holding her in my arms.
"Well actually we missed you."
"We?" I asked with curiosity. She let go of me and took a step back. She gave me a bright smile and looked down at her stomach. My eyes followed hers to met a bump. She rubbed her bump and on her ring finger laid a beautiful black diamond ring.
"We will be three, baby!" She said happily.
"Wait no. No. No." I shook my head in denial. "Our baby die. You gave me back the ring and you left." I said with tears rolling down my face. Her smile faded and she walked closer.
"I made you leave. I hurted you. I said things i didn't mean and I pushed you away." I said walking backwards.
"Its okay Marco. I forgive you, my love." She said stepping closer. Her hands went around my neck.
"Y-you forgive me?"
"Of course, baby. I love you and I'll always love you." She had tears rolling down her face now too. She kissed me just like the first time we ever kissed.
"I love you Jasmine. Please dont leave me."
"I'll never leave you, Marco."