chapter 20

Jasmine's pov* warning some of this text is not meant for younger viewers read at your own risk

"Marco?"

"Hmm."

"Do you think this is to soon?" He had just proposed and he was holding me in his arms.

"Jasmine, I love you and I want to spend forever with you but if you want to wait then we will wait."

"I want to wait until Layla gets married until we tell them about us okay? She deserves to have her moment."

"Okay baby, I'll wait for how ever long I have to for you. "

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, now dance with me." He pulled me in even closer and he swayed to the music. I was gonna but my ring on a necklace, and wear it that way for now. I want Layla and Carlo have the spotlight for now. Their wedding was only a few months away and me and Marco could wait for that. I know hes scared for me but we could wait a few months to tell people.

"Marco I have one more surprise for your birthday." He pulled back to look at my face.

"Oh?"

"Come lets go." I pulled him to the exit, we payed and then go into the car. I drove to the house and Carlo was leaning against a car that was in the drive way, he gave us a smile as we got out of the car. Before I got out I took off my necklace and put the ring on it and put it under my shirt.

"Carlo." Marco said with a strong voice.

"Hello best friend." Carlo said with a growing smile.

"Boys not now." I said in an even stronger voice that Marco.

"What's going on?" Marco said.

"We are gonna go on a little trip." I said with a smile.

"Then why does Carlo's face look like he just got the best head for his life?" Carlo chuckled at Marco's words and Marco looked at him with disgust.

"Firstly ew secondly do not respond to that Carlo."

"What Jasmine? Never been on your knees for Marco?" He said with an evil smile.

"No I haven't actually but he's been on his knees for me." I said in a matter of fact voice.

"You'd be the first." Carlo laughed at his own words.

"Anyways I had Carlo pack your stuff." I said changing the subject.

"Is everything packed Carlo?"

"Yes Jasmine. I even packed so extra lube and condoms." Carlo said with a big smile.

"Go now!" Marco yelled.

"Fine. Fine. Have a nice trip Layla said bye." Carlo put his hands up in surrender and walked inside.

"Hes a fuck dard." Marco said sighing and walking to me putting his arms around me.

"Yeah. Lets go, we have a flight to catch." He opens the door of the car and we get inside the back.

"Good evening Miss and Sir."

"Good evening we are ready." He shook his head and drove us to the air port.

Marco's mafia had their own private jets, and damn did they look beautiful inside. They jet had one bedroom with a king size bed and then an little kitchen, lounge area, and a bathroom. From L.A it will take five hours to get to Hawaii, so i was gonna get myself a drink and sit back and relax but apparently that's not what Marco had in mind.

"Jasmine?"

"Yes Marco?"

"Wanna have plane sex?" That made me stop making my drink. He walked behind me and moved my hair to one side of my neck, he kissed my neck making it hard to speak, his body was against mine, I let out a small moan, I hope he didn't hear it but he definitely did.

He turned me to face him and he lifted me up onto the counter, he was now between my legs kissing me on my lips hard and fast. He pushed into men with the movement of his kiss. It was like he couldnt get enough of me. He pulled me by the waist closer to him, he ripped his shirt off and I did the same. He kissed me again and are chest were touching. He kicked of his shoes and kept the kiss intact. He broke the kiss and undid his belt but he kept in on. He picked me up and walked across the plane to the bedroom. He threw my onto the bed, and he took off his belt now, he walked to me and put it around my hands tightening it as far as it would go. He undid my pants and did the same to his, he leaned over my now naked body, and kissed my neck leaving hickeys every where his lips touched, he pulled my hands over my head and kissed down to my stomach.

"What you told Carlo was a lie." He said looking up at me. He gave me an evil smile and continued to speak.
"So now I'm gonna punished you for that lie and in the process I'm gonna make what you said true." He grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the end of the bed, he was now on his knees. He kissed my thighs but still had a hard hold on them.

"W-what are you gonna do?" his touch made me stutter.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name, your gonna scream it so loud that the pilot will hear you." His voice was deep and his light ocean eyes turned dark with lust.

"We both know I have never been on my knees for you dear, just like you have never been on your knees for me. But I'm gonna change that. So I'm on my knees now and I promise you, you'll be on yours later."

I tried to close my legs but his shoulders are so damn broad that I couldn't, I wasn't trying to stop him I was trying to have control, or at least my dignity. His hold tightened on my thighs, he did exactly what he said he was gonna do, I'm pretty sure that the pilot was gonna need therapy after what she heard from are room. After we were done he poured me a drink and we cuddled up for the rest of the 3 hours we had left.

We were finally at the hotel and in are room, and it was around 12:00 AM and we were tried so we just took a shower separately and got room service for dinner.

"Marco don't!" I yelled. He was trying to tickle my sides.

"What are you gonna do if I don't?" he said with a smile.

"I'm gonna beat you!"

"like to see you try." he said still tickling me.

"Marco!" I said laughing trying to get away. I got from his arms and ran to the other side of the room, he ran towards me and threw me over his shoulder. I hit against his back but that didn't do anything.

"Marco let me down!"

"Will do." he threw me onto the bed and I bounced up and fell to the floor, Marco busted out laughing at me.

"Hey its not funny!" He tried to hide his laughter with a cough.

"Right. Its not." He jumped on the bed and stared down at me.

"Are you gonna help me up?"

"Of course princess." he held out his hand and helped me to the bed. He kissed my forehead and then he put the blankets over us. He laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me, our legs entangled with each others, he rubbed a circle into my stomach with his thumb and I ran my nails through his hair. I wish we could always be this free, but with the mafia you can't show your emotions or you'll be seen as weak, I wish we could just run away from the mafia.