chapter 21

Jasmine's pov*

"Marco, wake up I'm bored and we have plans." I tapped at his chest.

"Nooooo." he said grabbing a tighter hold on my waist.

"Marco now. I order us food."

"Food?" He pulled back to look at my face, I gave him a sweet smile and nodded my head, he smiled and sat up. I got up and handed him strawberry pancakes with whip cream on the side, I grabbed my plate and sat next to him.

"Mmm! These are fucking bomb." Marco was done before me. He put his finger in my whip cream and put it on my nose.

"Oh your on!" I yelled doing the same thing, he pushed me over and grabbed at my sides. I pushed him over to and got on top of him. He tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Marco we don't have enough time to do that. Get dressed we are gonna go to the beach!" he let his head full and let out a sigh but still did as I said.

I put on a red two piece and Marco put on a pair of black swim bottoms. The beach was outside our hotel, so we didn't need to walk far. There was a lot of people and the women stared at Marco when he walked by, I'm guessing men were staring at me because Marco put his arm around my waist and had a tight grip. We sat in the area that I had set up for us, it was two chairs, cooler, umbrella, and a fan. After a little while of staring at the crashing waves, I took of my sandals and my cover up, Marco stared at my body.

"Come on Marco." I offered my hand and he took it and we walked to the water. It was warm and felt nice, we got fully submerged into the water. I have him and evil smile before splashing water at him.

"Oh so we are gonna act like children now? Game on!" he picked me up and threw me into the water. I swam out the water to his legs and I put my feet on the sea floor and got stable and lifted him and pushing his body over mine making him fall into the water.

"Your heavy!" I said while running my hands over my hair to keep the water from getting on my face. He walked back to me and gave me a playful smile. He pulled me in by the waist and kissed my forehead because throwing me over his shoulder he smacking my butt as he walked out of the water, I hit at his back but it didn't effect him.

"Marco put me down!"

"Mmm let me think about that. Nope."

" Marco. Put. Me. Down. Now.!"

"Fine!" he put me down in the sand.

"We are gonna have a competition. Who ever makes the best sand castle wins." he said getting down next to me.

"Get ready. Go!" he yelled and stared to get to work. I wasn't gonna let him win so I got started to. Marco's castle ended up getting washed away by the water and the sad look on his face made me bust out laughing, his sad face turned to a happy one to and he laughed with me too. After we calmed down Marco spoke.

"Jasmine?"

"Yes?"

"We should go get a tattoo."

"A tattoo? Of what?" I didn't have any tattoos but Marco had tons, I didn't even get my mafia tattoo yet because I wanted to wait.

"I don't know. Okay how about this we go to the tattoo shop and you watch me get one and if you want one after that then you get one?"

"Okay deal. Lets go get changed. Ill race you to the room!" I took off and Marco followed, of course I won because I got a head start. We got changed, I am wearing a sun dress and Marco is wearing a light blue shorts and a white shirt.

We got a Uber, the shop wasn't far so the ride went quickly. Marco picked out what he wanted when we got there which was a rose on the right side of his chest and he wanted me to write darling so he could put it right by the stem. He sat in the chair and didn't even move, it looked like he was falling asleep, it only took an hour for his. I decided that I did want to get a tattoo, I was gonna get a small black heart on my left wrist, it symbols the pain I went through.

I sat in the chair and was holding Marco's hand but after a little bit I let go because it didn't hurt anymore, I actually kinda liked the pain. Marco paid and we went for dinner. We found a little restaurant on the beach and ate there after we finished we walked along the beach to are hotel, it was peaceful and perfect.

"Marco?"

"Yes darling?"

"If you could would you leave the mafia?"

"Even if I wanted to you know I can't."

"But say you could, would you?"

"I don't know it would depend."

"Okay, would you give up the mafia for me?" He looked over at me.

"I don't know Jasmine, if I did leave then I would be hunted and so who you and is that really a life you want? To be hunted like animals?" He had a point.

"No."

"Jasmine I would do anything for you, but I don't want to run." he pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"Lets get inside its getting cold." Marco pulled me inside and we walked to are room, we changed into are pjs and got into bed. I laid on Marco's chest and I fell asleep listening to his heart beat.