chapter 13

Jasmine's pov* warning this chapter may contain content that's not suitable for younger viewers

We all meet up at the meeting point, Layla ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my god thank god you okay!" She said in the croak of my neck. We hugged for a good minute before she pulled out of the hug.

"We have missed you that's for sure." Carlo said from be hind Layla.

"I missed you guys too." I said smiling at them.

"Well, we should cut this reunion short and leave before the cops get here. After you my lady." Marco said opening the car door for me, I smiled and got in, Marco shut the door and got into the other side. He started up the car and then looked at me and he smiled, he had a beautiful smile, he should smile more, I smiled back, the others got into the back and they laughed and joked the whole drive. We stopped at a restaurant to eat.

"What do you guys want?" Marco yelled to the people in the back.

"I want a burger and fries!"

"Yeah me to!"

"Same!"

"We all do!"

"okay and what do you want Jasmine?" Marco said looking at me.
"I want the same thing." I smiled at him and he nodded and spoke are older into the speaker. He pulled up to the window and handed the lady his card. She was blushing and was trying to sweet talk him and I wasn't gonna let her try and take him from me, I mean I know we aren't together but he's still mime and only mine.

So I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him to me and with the other hand I grabbed his face so he would look at me and I put my lips to his and passionately kiss him and he deepened the kiss and grabbed my waist and pull me closer to his chest.

"Wow this is better than any porn I had ever seen." Carlo said.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Carlo yelled.

"You know what's it for!" Layla yelled back. Our kiss broke because we couldn't keep from laughing at Layla hitting Carlo, everyone was laughing too. The lady at the window looked at us shock, she was half out of the window trying to hand Marco his card. I gave her an evil smile and she handed us are food and Marco his card, that right bitch he's mine. We drove off and I passed out the food to everyone, we ate and everyone looked very pleased with their food, Marco had his hand on my thigh the whole ride.

We finally got home and everyone kinda just chilled. Marco went up to his office and I watched a movie with Layla and Carlo, but it was getting uncomfortable because the had started to get heated.

"I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of the movie." I guessing they didn't heard me or couldn't say anything because they had their tongues down each others throat. I walked to Marco's office and walked right in, I don't knock. Marco was typing away of his computer, he looked hot, his hair was messy, and his shirt was half way unbuttoned and you could see the tattoos that covered his chest. He looked up at me when I walked over to his desk and sat on it.

"Jasmine."

"Marco."

"What are you trying to do here Jasmine?" I gave him a flirty smile. He had a huge desk, I leaded back onto his desk and I arched my back and my hands traced up and down my body.

"Your playing a dangerous game my dear"

"Are you willing to play that game?" With my words he stood up and walked over to the side where I was sitting before. He placed himself between my legs and leaned down and whispered in my ear, "How am I gonna play if I don't know the rules?" He didn't let me answer him, he crashed his lips into mine and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My legs went around his waist and my arms around his neck, he pulled my up and pushed my back against the wall. I could feel his "friend" getting larger under my butt. He had to stop the kiss so we could breathe, his hot breath was on my lips but I didn't mind. He let go of me and took a step back.