chapter 11

Marco's pov*

We had gotten a plan to take down the Germans and safe Jasmine in the process, but there was a small problem, we didn't know where she was. We had people go and search the area and give us the lay out of the house but they couldn't find her anywhere so they had to be keeping her in the basement or in a different location, there was a 50/50 chance.

So we had a man follow everyone that went in and went out, we put trackers on all their cars which was hard for my men to do but it needed to be done. All I have done in the last four days was think about her and train. For being a well trained woman it seemed like everyone was a step ahead of her. Her sister is now the leader of their mafia but she hasn't had any contact with us, so I'm guessing she didn't know about her sister being missing.

Today was the day I was gonna get her back, my team packed all of are weapons that included grenades, snipers, Hand guns, throwing knives, and a shit ton of ammunition. We had Ambrose and Carlo make are cars Bullet proof, we had six cars that needed it so we had to call some more people to help them which they didn't like, but we packed everything in the trunk and then we all put on are protective armor, which was just A bulletproof vest and some black pants. I hopped that she wasn't dead already but I couldn't think about that, it hurt just to damn much. I couldn't lose her before I told her everything. The cars where packed and my men where dressed, so now its time to get back my woman and kill the bastards that took her.

Jasmine's pov*
I waited for her to come back, I was starting to think that it wasn't gonna happen that she was just lying to me. There was a small knock on the door and she walked in, she looked great to be honest, she has long blonde hair that was pulled back into a low ponytail, she was wearing a black body suit and she had two guns in a holder on each her thighs, she had a knife that was on her belt.

"Your here!"

"Yeah but you need to be quite okay? Here put this on now." she handed me an outfit that looked just like hers, she handed me a gun and two holders, she turned around and I quickly changed.

"What's the plan?"

"The plan is no plan."

"You don't have a plan?"

"nope, just shoot anyone that comes at us okay?"

"Okay I got it"

"Good, now lets get the hell out if here."