chapter 35

Jasmine's pov*

"Well shit that's hot." Ambrose said next to us, laughing. Marco's lips left mine and he gave Ambrose a look as if he wanted to kill him. I took Marco's hand and pulled him with me to the bathrooms, he came unwillingly. I grabbed my stuff out of the bathrooms and we walked out to his car. 

We drove in silence but we gave each other flirty looks here and there. Marco's hand rested on my thigh, and his other on the steering wheel. His tattoos on his hands and arms were hard to see in the dark light of the street lights that we passed. The house came into view and Marco parked and left no time for anything else before he reached over and kissed me. His kisses were hard and passionate, his hands explored my body. After one more kiss that was all I could take in this stupid car, so I pushed him away and he looked at me questionably. I gave him my sexiest smile and motion to the house. He smiled and got out of the car and over to my side, he opened my door and offered his hand so i could get out. Once i was out he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. His arms held me close to him and his lips were on mine. He picked me up and my legs went around his waist, our lips still together as he walked us to the door. He fumbled with the door handle trying to get it to open. He finally got it open and he slammed it shut behind us as he made our way to the kitchen. He put me on the counter and kissed my neck. His hand went behind my back and found the zipper of my body suit and he unzipped it. He threw off his jacket and continued kissing my neck, while he was doing that I unbuttoned his shirt and kicked off my shoes. He peeled the body suit off of me and threw it to the growing pile. He kissed my bare chest and then looked up at me with the cockiest smile. His mouth went to my ear and he kissed it.

"I want you, all of you." He whispered.

"Well if you wanted me you could have asked!" A voice said from behind me and then laughed at his own joke. Me and Marco both jumped at the sudden voice, Marco instantly grabbed me and pulled me into him so i was covered.  Marco reached down and picked up his suit jacket and placed it on my shoulders, he still held on to me as he talked.

"I didnt think you'd come this late." Marco said.

"And I didn't think you'd have someone on your kitchen counter." He chuckled.

"Not funny, Amory."

"Actually I find it very funny, Marco. Now who is this lovely lady?" He walked to us and held you his hand for me.

"I'm Jasmine." I said taking his hand.

"Jasmine Toussaint, right? I know all about you. I met your father right after you were born, he was so excited to finally have a kid with protential to take his spot. He was a dick if we are honest, he treated everyone like shit."

"Yeah well now hes dead, so I guess him being a dick caught up to him."

"Oh shit, i like you already." His hand lingered on mine for a second.

"What are you doing he so late, Amory?"

"I'm not the one who's late, i have been here since the afternoon. You have some lovely staff, they cooked us lunch and dinner and i gotta tell you it was amazing."

"Us?" Me and Marco both said at the same time.

"Ah yes, "us". Your mother, my brother and his wife, their kids, and lastly my son."

"Who are you?" I asked. Marco never mentioned that anyone was coming over and that he had any other family then his mother and sister.

"Amory, Marco's uncle." He gave me a smile. I gave a smile back and then turned in Marco's arms to look up at him. I pulled his head down to my level and kissed him before whispering in his ear.