chapter 7

Me and Layla ate and then headed out, a car was waiting out front and we both got in to the back and the driver started off to my house. I was excited to see my sisters but I really hoped that my father wasn't there. I wish that Marco was here with me but Layla said he had work but that he called someone to come and stay with us.

The drive was quick because me and Layla talk the whole way, she told me that her and Carlo are together. Carlo was definitely attractive, he was tall, he had curly dark brown hair, light brown eyes, and I think he had abs but I'm not sure because I never seen him without a shirt. They definitely are cute together, she made me promise I wouldn't tell Marco because he would definitely take his head of and put it on his wall. She said she would tell him soon but she was scared for him. Layla was a really sweet girl but it seemed like she had a hard past, I tried to ask about it but she shut me down. I was nervous about this, I bounced my leg the whole time and bit a my lips.

We had to wait until who ever Marco called got here before we could go in. I car pulled up next to us and a tall female got out, the car was bad ass not gonna lie but the woman who got out was even more bad ass. She was tall, it seemed like everyone was, she had her brown short hair in a small bun at the back of her head, the bottom half of her hair was shaved, she had dark brown eyes and long lashes. She was wearing a navy blue tuxedo, she had a small tattoo on her inner wrist of a snake, the snake was wrapped around a dagger. If I was not used to people like her I probably would be scared shitless. We got out of the car and walked to her, she offered me her hand and I took it.

"Hello Jasmine, I was ordered by the mother fucker Marco to accompany you and Layla. Now if you don't mind can we get started I have a shit load of work to do after this." she let go of my hand and started for the door. Behind her I whispered to Layla.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"The one and only Maylie."

"Oh. Well I definitely don't have to worry about her."

"Yeah but if your talking about Marco then you shouldn't have to worry at all."

"What do you mean?"

"Ladies if you don't mind can you pick up the paste? " Maylie shouted from the door. Me and Layla walked faster and met her at the door. She knocked and we waited, the door opened and we walked in. My oldest sister Annie was standing on the stairs and when she spotted me and ran to me, she hugged me and then called for the rest. My father and Destini weren't in any hurry to get to me and they didn't hug me either.

"Oh look its my most disappointing daughter." my father said in a emotionless voice.

"Oh don't worry father I'm not gonna be long,  I would hate to over stay my welcome." He looked at me with anger in his eyes, I couldn't give two shits about him.

"We came to retrieve Miss Jasmine's stuff and then we will be leaving." Maylie said in a calm manner.

"Fine go. I don't want to see this disgrace of a daughter any more anyways." he leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I would watch that mouth of yours, it might get you killed." then he left the room, he called for my sisters and they followed him. Layla and Maylie placed their hand on each side of my shoulders. I had them wait downstairs.

I walked to my room and grabbed a big bag to put all my shit in. After I was done I called for a maid to come and help me, she came and brought it all in the car. We got back into the car and left.
•••••••••••••••••••••
I was hanging out in Marco's room, waiting for him to come home when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" The door opened and Layla popped her head in.

"Get ready!" she had a big smile on her face.