Chapter 33 : A night with you.

Author's Pov - At Jungkook's Home.

Y/n woke up first so early in the morning. She slowly got up the bed and looked at the two most important people in her life, tangled in each others' arms.
She couldn't help but look at the too many similarities. Bangs fully covering their foreheads, arms around each other. It seemed as though she didn't have one child but two babies instead. She gave each one of them a kiss on the cheek.

She freshened up a bit and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone.

"Although a lot has changed here. It still feels like home to me. The feeling of cooking for them once more after a long time really got me excited."

She thought as she started to make Jungkook's favourite breakfast, pancakes and chocolate syrup. Once she was done, she set up the table. Jungkook along with Jinyoung were the first ones to come downstairs.

"Good morning momy." Jinyoung beamed as he rushed to hug his mother.

"Good morning!" She kissed his cheek as she sat him on a chair between her and Jungkook.

"Morning, I made your favourite." She said in Jungkook's ear, back hugging him on his chair.

"Thanks." He simply said without turning to look at her.

"O-kay." Y/n said a little caught off guard by his monotonic tone. It didn't sound like him at all.

"I at least expected : "Wow baby! You don't know how much I miss this" Or at least, "Thanks love," with a kiss. That was more like Jungkook."

She chuckled still embracing him but still no reaction from him.

"Love, are you still mad at me because of last night?"

"Is there a reason for me to be mad?" He questioned as he ate a piece of pancake. She raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"I think so?!" She replied as he turned to look at her with a straight face.

"There, you got your answer." He went back to eating his breakfast. Y/n bit her lower lip to stop her laughter from bursting out. She was finding his anger plus his morning raspy voice cute.

She went back to her seat beside Jinyoung. Jungkook's parents joined them and exchanged "good mornings".

"How did you sleep, Jeon junior?" His grandmother asked.

"I had the best sleep of my life since I had not one but three protectors." He smiled showing his small bunny teeth.

"Ohh who are those, little prince?" His grandfather joined in the conversation.

"One was God, two was dad and three was momy." He exclaimed in excitement lighting everyone's morning.

Jungkook ruffled Jinyoung's hair at his cute remark, stealing a glance at Y/n. He didn't want to make it obvious that he was only pretending to be mad at her. It was true that he was a little disappointed that they didn't finish their love scene, but he was more than happy to sleep besides her and their son. He just wanted more attention from her, so his pretence was a little necessary.

Y/n kept on looking at him throughout the breakfast, hoping he could look back but no, he was so adamant not to look at her.

"He seems really mad at me. I have to find a way to make it up to him now." She drifted to her thoughts looking at him.

He felt her gaze and he didn't know what to do since he was getting tempted to look at her beautiful face even more.

___