Chapter 19 : The Ending Version of us.

Day before graduation

Author's Pov

The three girls went to Cassy's, their favourite boutique, they went there for their last fitting and picking up of their dresses.

"Y/n! Do you want to stay in there forever!?" Chungha shouted on the other side of the fitting room.

"Maybe!? I don't think I can wear this, really. It is tighter, and it is way revealing than last time". Y/n complained in the fitting room while trying to lower her black dress down.

"Oh c'mon! Do you think we are going to  allow you dress up into some sack dress? I'm sure it fits perfectly, get out before I shove you out of there myself". Jisoo replied while she and Chungha tried to sniffle in their laughs.

Y/n rolled her eyes at them and she got out of the fitting room. "OMG! You're so hot". Jisoo and Chungha said at the same time awed by Y/n's figure.

She smiled nervously as she glanced at herself and frowned at the too much display of her right thigh. "No! I can't, I'm changing this dress, it's too small". Y/n said turning her heels to go back and change the dress.

"Wow! No one has ever looked so perfect in this dress". The boutique manager said to Y/n before she could go back and change.

"Thanks but I can't take this, no offence though. It is beautiful but it's not for me, really". Y/n said looking down at the sexy black dress.

"Too bad I don't have a body like yours, I'd sure keep that dress and flaunt those curves". The manager said while raking Y/n up and down to prove her point.

"Yeah , too bad people like her wanna hide behind jeans all the time". Chungha sighed.

"Very bad, Indeed". Jisoo sighed as well. Y/n glanced at the three women with disappointed and frowned faces, with their eyes still on her.

"Fine! Fine! I will keep it". She said while raising her arms in defeat. The three of them shouted "Yey!" like kindergarten kids.

"I swear I'm gonna give you a discount for that dress just because you look so exquisite in it". The manager said to Y/n with a bright smile plastered on her face.

She took few pictures of her in the dress and swore that she would get it on their promo magazine. The girls left the boutique to a spa and to get their manicure, haircuts and other stuff done.

____

"Y/n! Y/n! Come down honey, we need to go". She heard her mother shout from downstairs.

She stood Infront of the mirror rubbing her sweaty hands together. She was feeling so apprehensive. "Graduation! Jungkook ! The necklace! Jungkook!" Those were the only things ringing in her head.

"Control yourself, you will be just fine, besides you saw him many times. You will be fine". She encouraged herself but her subconscious interfered somehow.

'We all know you're gonna forget that you told yourself just that but keep talkin' , keep talkin' Y/n. Let's hope You don't freeze when you see him'. She slightly scratched her neck, hoping she wouldn't do what her subconscious predicted. A set of knocks woke her up from her trance.

"Y/n! Are you ready?" She heard Yoongi ask while she got out from her dressing room. She glanced at her reflection on the mirror one more time. She realised that really did look good.

 She realised that really did look good