Chapter 28 : Happy Kookyoung Day ❣️🎂

At The Party : jungkook's Pov

"That voice ....it's soo familiar....it's that child's voice....my child!?.

I felt the urge to embrace him but I couldn't. I was in too much of a daze to focus on the little one hugging my legs. My whole body was just too filled with a set of tremors to even move.

"A-ppa! Thank God you made it. I really wanted to see you. AHH!! Do you know how elated I feel right now... I love you soo much, Appa!." The little boy said happily clutching firmly to my legs. His benign voice was a little faint since I was still caught up in my own thoughts.

I stood still as I looked down at him. I couldn't believe everything I was witnessing. "All along I had a son and I only had to find out about it now. It's obvious that everyone knew about it and no one bothered to tell me. "

"Appa say something! Aren't you happy to see me? I mean aren't you happy to see your own younger twin, Jeon Jinyoung?!" He said while looking up at me sternly. I almost forgot that I only found out about him not long ago.

He was so adorable that a small smile crept on my face at his words. He sure was right, he looked like a mini version of myself. I looked over at Y/n who was busy wiping her tears and stealing glances at us.

I didn't know what to even say to her. I had several emotions moving inside of me. I was sort of mad at everyone who kept my son a secret from me, her included, actually especially her. I was also happy knowing there was a symbol of our relationship. I was more than fluttered at Jinyoung's cuteness, it was too much to handle.

I suddenly felt the urge to confront her about keeping him away from me. I knew I hurt her. It was all a misunderstanding though, with that being said, I didn't deserve what she did at all. I never cheated on her, I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I wish we fixed that, maybe then I wouldn't have missed four years of my son's life.

He somehow gave me strength as I looked more at him. I automatically embraced him the moment I went down to his level. I knew it was the first time we met but I couldn't put myself together , he was so adorable.

I never felt such a feeling before, his small chubby hands hung around my neck. It was the most soothing contact ever, I wished I had more of those touches from him. " Maybe it's time for me to have more of these now. I'm even lucky to even have a chance to be a father to him."

"Ap-pa! You're squ-e-ezi-ng m-e." Jinyoung said as he patted my shoulders frantically. I released him and gave him an apologetic smile, followed by a "Sorry". He shook his head as he took out his bunny teeth. I smiled unknowingly, I was really acting strange. " Is this how being a father feels like?"

" Ahmm....I have something for you." I said as I put the big wrapped box which was almost his size next to him. He looked at me with twinkling eyes. I gestured for him to open it.

"Wowww...A huge Iron - Man! This is the latest version of the iron man replica." He said as he traced the large toy with his fingers, I lovingly stared at him. I was in soo much awe at the little boy, no! I meant my son.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as he continued looking at the huge toy.

___

Y/n's Pov

" Why is he so calm about this? No man in normal circumstances could act this way after losing an opportunity at being a parent to their child." I thought as I looked at the both of them who seemed to be in their own world. It was as if it was not their first meeting. They felt soo comfortable around each other.