Chapter 27 : Happy Kookyoung day💜🎂

Author's Pov

Y/n went outside and only found Rosé and Hyerin at the garden. She looked around at a distance, trying to search for Jinyoung.

" Where is Jinyoung?" She asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"He ran that way after he saw someone." Hyerin answered as she pointed where Jinyoung headed.

What if that person is Jungkook?! Ohh no! Did they meet? Does Jungkook know now?! Y/n thought to herself while biting her nails. She started to walk in a haste to the pointed direction.

___

She felt as though she was hit by a huge truck when she saw her bundle of joy kneeling on the ground. Tears started to involuntarily pour from her big hazel eyes. She couldn't bare seeing him like that.

"Baby~!". She said as she knelt next to him and embraced him. Jinyoung hugged her back .

"A-ppa." He stuttered while tears kept pooling from his eyes. She wiped away his tears and after a while he came down a bit.

"Where did you see him?" She asked while cupping his chubby cheeks.

Jinyoung told her everything from when he saw him leave the hall. She felt the knife already in her chest being twisted.

___

Y/n's pov - The Next Day

I went early to the office, trying to get my mind straight.

"I have to tell him somehow, it's not how imagined for him to find out though, but I have to." I thought as I was staring at the busy, lovely streets of Seoul.

Jungkook's Pov

"I wonder if she will even accept this flowers or maybe this is a bad idea after all."

I just couldn't stop being exasperated, I finally had the chance to have a proper conversation with her. I had a lot to tell her, a whole lot more to ask her. I was hurt about the Taehyung thing but I also realised that maybe it was destiny's artwork after all. I was the one going to marry her and not him.

" Maybe we can mend our broken relationship and plan a new future together." My hopeful side said.

I decided not to give her the roses, she would decline anyways. I gave them to the receptionist and told her to put them in her office when I was gone.

___

Author's Pov - (from Sneak Peek)

Y/n was sitting in her office, doing her work, when she heard a knock which didn't even make her stop what she was doing.

"Ma'am, your guest is here to see you." Y/n nodded at her secretary and waited for her guest to come in.

The tall man got in and froze when he met the person he last met with few years ago. There she was, as beautiful as ever, even though when her head was facing down and he could only see her side view. She never seemed to stop looking mesmerising in his eyes. Even though it had been years since they were meeting just the two of them, his insides still tingled at her sight.

As soon as Y/n felt the presence of the person, she closed her eyes when she felt the familiar scent blissfully in her nostrils. The same scent that suffocated her, unlike years ago when she used to drool over it. Even years were not enough to make her forget it, but right then she didn't forget for the bad reasons, not good ones.

"Y/n!...." . The same angelic voice said her name as she stood up and stared straight in his eyes.

The same hazel brown eyes that Jungkook fell for, but at that time they were cold and not as bright and cheerful like before. She was the same Y/n, from years ago but just that time she looked at him differently.