Chapter 22 : The Blissful Night

*Check the picture up there ARMYS*

At Home (In NYC)

Author's Pov

" So...since you are five weeks pregnant that means, Jungkook is the father!?" Her mom asked in horror.
Y/n nodded while massaging her temples, she was hoping she could remember something.

" But I thought you two were never close to that extant, what really happened honey?" She asked while rubbing her back.

She didn't know what answer to give to her.

"I mean what sort of a woman am I, to not remember my very first intimate night." Y/n thought in her head.

" I don't know , mom. I'm not sure how it all transpired." She answered in a sulking tone. She then stood up and went straight to her bedroom.

She needed answers on how the little bundle in her stomach came to existence. She decided to video call Chungha. I mean imagine having to ask your ex, the supposed father of your unborn child, how you fell pregnant🤪,it would be very awkward and embarrassing.
___

On the video call

"Y/n! Omg I miss you!" Chungha said in outmost elation.

" I missed you more!". Y/n said flashing a smile which looked less satisfying in her friend's eyes.

"Is that Y/n?". Jisoo asked Chungha. Chungha nodded and motioned for her to come closer and join the video call.

" Hey~ I miss you honey, just look at that , you're glowing like crazy, soo what's happening there?". Jisoo said sitting next to Chungha.

Y/n gulped and put a strand of her behind her left ear.

"You're okay?" Chungha asked with a raised eyebrow before she looked at Jisoo and they gave her a worried kinda look.

"Yeah I'm fine. I actually wanna tell you something..... I'm....I am ... I'm... five weeks pregnant." Y/n said with a weird smile.

" Ohhh!" Both her friends said while looking back and forth at each other and the screen. Y/n looked at them with accusing eyes.

" Why...why are you guys not surprised? I mean ....you do know what that five weeks mean right?" Y/ n said looking at both of them strangely.

" Yeah...that Jungkook is the father!?" Chungha said slightly scratching her head, lightly messing her dark hair.

" Do you guys know something that I don't? I mean it makes perfect sense that you guys do. Me being five weeks pregnant means that it happened after graduation, and I don't remember ever being near Jungkook after that, except for your birthday Chungha!" She said in the most serious tone she has ever used.

" Well it sort of happened at Chungha's party." Jisoo said with a weird smile with Chungha doing the same.

" What! But.... You better tell me everything, Right now!" Y/n said while glaring at both of them with flames in her hazel eyes.

" Okay....." Chungha replied after gulping a few times, it was the first time seeing Y/n like that.

"We as in Chungha ,Jimin and I sort of planned it. We didn't plan for you guys to be close in that way, well...we hoped for it. The main reason though was for you guys to get back together and we spiked your cocktail and Jimin got Jungkook drunk, that's why you don't remember most of it." Jisoo said while taking glances back and forth at her friends. Y/n looked at them in horror but since she was interested in getting them to help her remember, she signalled for them to continue.