Chapter 4 - His Ex

Author's Pov

As soon as Jungkook arrived home he freshened up. His mind lingered only at her eyes , her lips. Everything called hers was all he was reminiscing about. He lied on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He felt as though the next day was taking forever to come, so he can hold her.

Lisa

"Hey Kookie-bae ,I miss you. You never check up on me you know."

Seen at 22:36

"Srsly Kookie , you are not gonna reply, is it because of that naive , stupid girlfriend of yours , Y/n.!!🙄"

You

Would you just leave me alone. And stop calling her that.

Lisa

Fine but , don't think I'm giving up yet. Ok Darling💜❤️💜.

Seen at 23:00
_

_

"Some people don't understand the concept of a breakup and moving on Agh! She makes me sick". He scoffed at the messages but decided not to let her ruin his beautiful day.

"I'm missing you a lot Y/n." He stared at the wallpaper on his phone of him and her.

You
"Y/n I just want you to know that I will always love you until the sun decides not to rise, until the stars deattaches from the universe. Which will never happen, so guess how much I love u?❣️❣️

❣️Y/n •~•Love❣️
"Mmh... infinity I guess!!? You are being too extra with words😂 'Jeon' .
I love U more than the stars love to shine. More than the wind loves to blow..lmao, I'm so bad at this.❣️

You
LOLs 😂" Gud nyt, angel❣️Dream about me😌."

He stared at the ceiling again and held a half-heart shaped necklace around his neck. The other was with Y/n. His had a black thread and Y/n had a silver one.

The moment his eyes landed on it during a holiday in Maldives, he immediately thought of her. When combined they form a heart, just like how both of them complete each other. He slowly drifted to sleep holding on to it.

____

"I didn't know why but I felt as though something was wrong. His words, there was nothing really strange about them. He had always been emotional about those kind of stuff, but my heart sensed something wrong. Perhaps I was only exaggerating." The thoughts rummaged in Y/n's mind.

She looked at his picture on the right side of her nightstand. She realised she couldn't stop thinking of his sad face earlier.

"I hope all of it was just a dream".

She held her necklace which Jungkook bought for them. He sure was one in a quadrillion for thinking of something as sweet as that for their anniversary. She drifted to sleep holding it, just like Jungkook, himself.

___

The next Day

Y/n was sitting with her friends during lunch when suddenly an unwanted guest showed.