Chapter 38: Finally tied the knot

Author's pov

Most of their closest family members were still there as they were all spending the night at the hotel. Everyone just seemed to be in their own space, it no longer felt like a wedding rather just a family reunion which was much necessary considering how pre-occupied everyone usually were.

Y/n had went to Hyerin and Jinyoung's shared hotel room, as it was already past their bedtime. Hyerin fell asleep pretty fast and Jinyoung was waiting to see his dad before he fell asleep. The bond between Jungkook and Jinyoung was pretty special and maybe it was because they met too late but whatever it was, it wasn't one of those relationships that were so disarray that you could tell that there was some sort of dark past or taint to it.

"You sure you want to wait for your dad? He might take a while and you look so sleepy right now." Y/n said as she tucked him in and she saw him struggling to stay awake.

"No I will wait for him, I won't sleep until he is here." Jinyoung uttered as he snuggled in his mother's embrace.

"Okay, if you say so, but you don't have to wait baby, he will still come to check up on you before he goes to bed." She tried to reason with him but he shook his head and she sighed knowing that he was just as stubborn as she was. Few minutes later Jungkook shows up and Jinyoung literally awoke from his drowsiness.

"I'm sorry, for taking long and I thought I would find you asleep. Sorry." He said as he held him in his arms and walked towards the bed, to tuck him back in.

"He was so adamant not to sleep without you. it's like you are his oxygen, God!" She sighed and her husband just chuckled at being called their son's oxygen.

"I guess now we know who is his favourite, right son?" Jinyoung frantically nodded earning squinted eyes from his mother.

"Yeah whatever. So now you have seen your dad, please go to sleep, you're already past your bed time already." She said and he didn't even retaliate then.

"Your mom is right, you need to sleep, this was a long day. Good night." Jungkook said and their son hugged them both as he said his good night to them. Seeing his dad and having him softly pat his head, he quickly fell deep into a slumber. After making sure that the kids were asleep they went back to their room.

"This was a long day, I can't believe that weddings are this draining, no wonder some people do it in a span of two days." Jungkook groaned as he threw himself on the couch and Y/n lied right next to him as she agreed to what he said.

"I'm so exhausted." She closed her eyes trying to relax and she started to feel tingling sensations around her ankles, making her eyes wide open. She looked down only to find Jungkook unhooking her heels and taking them off for her.

"Your feet must hurt for being in heels literally the whole day." She smiled down at him, he then sat on the couch as he put her legs on his lap and started to massage her feet for her.

"Well they do but my husband is already taking care of that, so they will be fine in a moment." The pleasure and relaxation from the massage started to kick in, it just felt so good that even her mind was so relaxed.

"So how did it go with Taehyung, you two seemed pretty okay after the talk." Jungkook said and for a moment he spaced out not knowing why he asked that. Was he perhaps just curious about the state of their relationship or the jealous husband mode was coming back again?

"First of all is that question out of jealousy or just curiosity?" She asked as if she read exactly what was going on in his head.

"Maybe a little bit of both, but mostly the second one. I really meant it when I said I trust you more than I ever did, okay. Yes! There is a bit of jealousy, not that I don't trust your love for me but because well everyone has insecurities and that's all there is." He said as he continued to massage her feet as she listened attentively.