Chapter 17 : My weakness is You and only You.

Playlist

Monsta X' Kihyun - Again Spring
Monsta X  - Find You

BTS -  Sea
       -   The truth untold.

Younha ft BTS' RM - Winter Flower

Exo's Chanyeol - Stay with me
Mia - Dynasty

Author's Pov

"What are you doing here Yewon and where the freaking hell am I?" Jungkook snapped at Yewon.

"Ohh, if I were you that would be the least of my worries." Yewon said with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"Do you think after what you did to me, I would easily let you go? My naiveness does have a limit too, you know." She said putting her hand on his chest. He looked down at her with disgust and swat her hand away from him.

"You didn't answer my question!" She just chuckled looking at how pissed off he appeared.

"I mean your first priority should be your darling Y/n." She said staring daggers through his soul.

For a second, Jungkook spaced out. An unusual streak of fear crept in his body and mind. Her knowing Y/n even exists might just impose danger on its own. He didn't know to what extant should he had allowed his mind to go, as per what she could have done to the love of his life, just to take her revenge against him.

"What...what did you do to her?" He asked with the rush of adrenaline that managed to overshadow his fear.

"Me?! Well no, not me, but you Jungkook. I wonder what is her state of mind right now. She looks so fragile to me, I bet she already fainted, she reminds me of the same Yewon, you toyed with. I knew she would be your weakness, predictable little Jungkook. It's me who gets the crown this time around. Go on, go comfort your little darling, or maybe she wouldn't even want to see you." She laughs after her words.

Jungkook just stood there genuinely horrified. He tug his hair frustratingly and his headache was not helping. Without a word he rushed out of the place. Luck on his side, he saw the bar a few feet away and went straight to his car.

Wanting answers from Yewon would waste more of his time. Y/n was more important than that. He sped his car with his mind hardly focusing on anything other than Y/n's condition.

__

Y/n and Jisoo went to Chungha's house for a sleepover. She became aware of Jungkook's new drinking habits when she heard Jimin talking to Chungha about it. She hated how everyone did not mention it directly to her, when she could be the only one who could help him stop.

I knew me and Jungkook were as good as over, well sort of. I felt bad knowing that he did that because of me. It sounds naive coming from me, but nobody knew how dreadful that one month felt without him. It felt like a whole year. The pain I felt when I heard about Yewon felt like a grain of sand, compared to the month I spent without him.

She knew that both of them couldn't bare it any longer. It was also true that she couldn't just easily bury off his horrendous past like that. All the things that he did back then, could never change the way she felt about him, and being away from him made her realise that. She was more angry about the fact that he didn't bother telling her about it sooner but then again, holding onto his past was not really worth the terrible pain they both felt.

No one is perfect anyways and I knew he had changed a lot when I met him. That Jungkook from Five years ago was different from the Jungkook I fell in love with. I still felt bad for Yewon, but I couldn't change what happened either ways. Breaking up with Jungkook was not gonna change anything either, it would just make our lives miserable.