Chapter 20 : The Last Goodbye

Two weeks later

Y/n's Pov

My very last day in Seoul had arrived. The beatitude city , the lovely place called home. I had to leave it once again, the one I thought to be my final destination which became a temporary one instead. I had to leave all of it behind even though the memories would remain forever confiscated in my mind.

There I stood intensely staring at the beautiful scenery from the rooftop of my house. A sight I never wished to lose.

" Hey~, you ready? Mom said I should call you, it's time to go." Yoongi said with his hands in his front pockets. I nodded and we started walking down the stairs.

" Y/n! Are you really sure this is what you want. You really wanna leave everything behind for New York?" He asked while we both stopped mid-way on the stairs. I looked down at my shoes and back at him.

" I'm sure, I know it's a little bit hasty but give me a good reason why I should stay here. I just really can't handle it here anymore." I said in a bit of frustration while looking around the house, taking every ounce of everything as much as I could. I was surely gonna miss my home .

" Me, Jisoo, Chungha ,Jimin and many of your friends. You have always wanted to handle the businesses here. Are you really leaving all those memories behind , I know you had very bad ones but can't you not stay for the good ones at least?" He said with saddened dark eyes piercing right through mine. I looked down ,he was right but I couldn't stay, even though I wanted to.

" I can't Yoongi, I just can't stay. I want to but I can't. Those memories, you know, I'm not leaving them behind. I will forever hold on unto them, wherever I am. I'm not going forever , I will come back , I just need a break from here and him. We both know what will happen if I stay, so for now this is the best option." I said and he engulfed me in the strongest most warmest hug ever.

"I will miss you, a lot hazel eyes." He said tingling my hair with his breath. For once in like forever I saw my brother cry.

" I will miss you more motionless Min." I said while we both quietly laughed with our teary eyes. We descended the stairs and found all my friends, even Ethan.

" Hey~" Ethan said the moment I took one last step off the stairs. He walked towards me and hugged me tightly while whispering 'How much he was gonna miss me'.

Chungha, Jisoo and Jimin did the same thing too. Everyone acted as if it was my last day on earth and we would never meet again.

"You guys are acting as if I'm dying or something, well I'm not and I will come back, okay! So relax." I said flashing a smile at them and also trying to not focus on the fact that someone was missing.

I went closer to Jimin and pulled him to the dinning room while everyone were saying their goodbyes to my parents.

" Please give this to him." I gave Jimin the envelope with a letter having my last goodbyes to Jungkook. He nodded and took it with a small smile. I was about to turn on my heels when he stopped me with his hand on my wrist.

" Don't you want him to be here. At least see him one last time before you go. We all know he will follow you anyways, you know how he is." He said sadly with a tilted head.

" I know and that's why you need to give him that before he does anything stupid." I said without looking back at him, I knew he wanted to convince me to meet Jungkook one more time. He was pretty much good at convincing so I couldn't allow him to even try.

We went back to the living room and everyone came along with us to the airport.

____

Chungha and Jisoo didn't want to let go , they kept me squeezed in the group hug. They were both a crying mess and I didn't want to leave them but I had to.