Chapter 11: Again!?

2 Days to their 3rd Anniversary

Authors Pov

Y/n was invited by Mrs Jeon to spend the night. Jungkook was the happiest of them all, spending the night with her in his arms was the greatest thing ever for him.

Around 14:00 ( Jungkook's house)

"Ahmm babe, dad asked me to come to the office now. Would you like me to take you somewhere while I'm not around?" Jungkook asked Y/n.

"No, it's fine, just go and I will stay here." She said smiling at him.

"You sure? I might take a while won't you be bored?" He asked her again looking concerned.

"No, I'm absolutely fine here." She said pressing her hand on his cheek reassuringly.

"Okay, take my car keys if you ever wanna go somewhere. I love you, bye." He said while he kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." She replied with a smile plasteredon her beautiful face.

While Y/n was immersed in her magazine she got a phone call. She answered the call without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." She answered still paying attention to her magazine.

"Hy Y/n." A nervous voice said on the other line.

"Ahmm ..Ethan!?" She asked.

"Yah it's me." He said and they were silent for a minute before he continued.

"I need your help with something." He said nervously.

"Ohh sure, tell me." She said.

"Well if you are not busy can we meet up, like now.." He said trying to compose himself from stuttering.

"Ahm ..I....". Y/n said unsure of what answer to give. She didn't want history to repeat itself.

"Don't worry it's nothing like that, I mean I won't cause anymore troubles. I just need help that's all." Ethan reassured her.

"Ahh.. okay." Y/n finally gave in.

"So .. I will text you the place and time." He said about to end the call.

"Sure thing." Y/n said still feeling a little guilt since Jungkook wouldn't be so happy about their meet up.

Y/n went to meet up with Ethan in a restaurant in town.

She was not even sure if it was a good idea or not, I mean after everything she certainly didn't want any drama. And especially when less than 48 hours, was left for the anniversary.

She arrived in the restaurant and scanned it searching for a tall guy with brown curly hair. She went to him as soon as her eyes fell on him.

"Hy." She said when she reached the table where Ethan was.

"Hy, you look beautiful as always." He said flashing his sweet smile at her.

"Thanks." She said feeling a little heat creeping on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for calling suddenly, is just I've been thinking a lot lately. I really need to move on and stuff. So I need your help with a girl." He said avoiding her gaze.

A girl,what! I couldn't believe the words I just heard. Ethan had finally found a girl, I was happy for him. I mean it had been too long since he liked me, I felt sorry for not feeling the same.

She darted her eyes on him in outmost shock and happiness.

"So who is she?" She asked happily.

"It's Soobin..." He said looking up at her.

"Woah...Choi Soobin? She is really nice and pretty, nice choice. So how should I help?" She said approving of his choice. She was really a great one indeed.

"Well I like her but not sure about love yet  and I bet you know why..." He said and she felt her smile starting to fade at the second part of his sentence. He saw her sudden pale face and decided to clarify himself.

"What I mean is that it's not like I wanna play her or something. I just can't say the L - word to her yet, like I wanna take things slow and I don't know how I will say that to her." He said trying to clear out the awkwardness.

"Well I uhh- I'm not sure but Jisoo said Soobin always had a crush on you. But she never said it because well you know why..." She felt awkward giving a guy who liked her an advice. I mean he was also telling her the fact that he still had feelings for her although he didn't say it literally.

"So you think she will understand that I still have feelings for you..?" He said while her subconscious was like 'You were saying!?'.

I take back the line "Although he didn't say it literally." Apparently he just said it.

"Maybe, how about you find out. But if she really likes you, I think she would like for you to completely forget about your past, and help you move on but as long as you won't toy with her feelings. So in other words you wanna date her?" She said to him after her train of thoughts trying to analyse the situation.

"No not yet, I just wanna know her better, once I'm sure my feelings are stronger I will date her, well if she wants it too." He said and she simply nodded.

She smiled at him and they chatted more while eating. She was happy he was not being selfish and he was man enough to consider Soobin's feelings.

"Ahmm Y/n I need one more favour, I didn't come with my car a friend dropped me here, so would you mind?" He asked shyly.

"Of course not let's go." She gestured for him to get in.

After dropping Ethan off she went back home, I mean jungkook's home and decided to bake something for his big appetite for cookies. She baked his favourite mint chocolate muffins. While she was still in the kitchen and about to ask him when he was coming back, she felt a chin on her shoulder and his manly, musky scent more closer.

"It feels as though I just came back from work and I found my lovely wife baking my favourite muffins, how amazing." He said while closing off the little distance with his hands tightly on her waist and his body closely against hers.

"Stop daydreaming Jeon." She said playfully at him.

"I'm not daydreaming, I just peeked a little in our future, because it's gonna happen soon and we both know it, right Love?" He said raining her neck with pecks.

Gosh he called me Love, well it was not the first time but it's not often either. I squeaked 100× than normal inside of course, I didn't want to be teased all night about it. He took one muffin and started to munch on it like it was his last.

"Slow down Jungkook, you will choke." She scolded.

"Well it wouldn't be the first time you made me choke would it?" He said wiggling his eyebrows and she blushed at the memory.

He choked on his pizza the very first time we went on a family vacation, and first time when he saw me in a bikini.

"Shut up! You're such a pervert!" She said while she buried her face in the croak of his neck feeling embarrassed.

"No, you mean your perv. It's all thanks to you I'm like this." He said laughing and she playful hit his hardrock chest.

                          ________________

••To be continued••

So double update ..
This chap it's longer so chap 13 will be Again!? 2..
So prepare your seatbelt
For some freaky
Drama.

And thanks to @Lolics101
For giving me this idea.

And stay safe this quarantine
Love you.

❣️ Precious