Chapter 14 : Happy 3rd Anniversary PT 2

Author's Pov

Jungkook went to her house but she was not there either and no one knew where she was. Both her friends didn't know either.

You

Hey, Jimin have you heard from Y/n?
I think I'm ready to tell her about my past. I have hidden it for far too long now.

Jimin -hyung

Apparently you are too late. She's with me and she knows that Yewon exists. She wants me to tell her everything man.

You

What!? How did she..!? Anyways can you convince her to come to her house?!

Seen at 12 : 23 (noon)

________

It was better if she found out the truth from him than anyone else. He wondered how she found out about her in the first place.

Just before Jimin could say anything to Y/n he got a message from Jungkook. ( The conversation above.)

"Jimin what's wrong?" Y/n asked Jimin when he looked down on his phone.

"Ahmm, Y/n could we do this somewhere. I don't think a public place like this is suitable." Jimin said trying to convince Y/n.

"Ahmm...okay. let's go to my house then". Y/n answered oddly.

She wondered how bad the news was that it didn't require a public place. Apparently that was not the case. Jungkook asked him to bring her to her house.

______

Y/n's Home

Playlist :

BTS - The truth untold
BTS' V - Sweet Night

Jungkook's covers
- Ending version
- if you
- Purpose

P.s : listen to sad songs u like. I listened to those ones.

She could feel her whole body starting to tense up when she opened the door to her house. She was not sure if she was ready to receive the news about Yewon, especially on her anniversary.

The moment she walked in her home, a frustrated Jungkook came to sight. She froze not knowing how to react to him. She either had to run into his embrace or confront him about Yewon. Her heart probably yearned for the first one but it was no option at all in her mind. Jimin came in and looked at the both of them.

"I'm sorry Y/n, for tricking you to be here. This is between the both of you." Jimin said apologetically.

She nodded at him reassuringly. Jungkook did the same when both of them stared at each other and Jimin left, giving them space.

Jungkook came closer and she tensed with every single step he took. He touched her arm and looked deep in her eyes with his remorseful ones.