Chapter 18 : The journey of forgetting about you

P.S : Don't forget to read the quote and leave comments plz. Tell me what you think about them. I purple you💜.

Author's Pov

Yoongi punched Jungkook one more time. He didn't even retaliate it, not because he was incapable of doing so but because he knew he deserved it.

" You know, I thought that you cared about my sister more than anyone else. You're disgusting, why the hell did you do that shit to her. You're an asshole , a fucking asshole. I don't care what she will do with you when she wakes up. I'm gonna make sure she doesn't take you back even if it's the last thing I do." Yoongi spat at Jungkook while holding the collar of his jacket.

Jungkook didn't even try to explain to him what really happened, he wouldn't believe him anyways. He just looked down and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth with his sleeve. Yoongi let go of him since the audience started to build up. The doctor came out from Y/n's hospital room.

" How is she doctor?" Jungkook asked the moment the doctor came out, earning a glare from Yoongi.

" She is fine but you need to make sure she is less stressed." He said looking back and forth at Jungkook and Yoongi.

" Is it only stress or there is more?" Yoongi asked looking at Doctor Chae.

"Well , she was too stressed and if she remains stressed like that, she may suffer from Dysthymia. I suggest you get her a psychologist, her condition seems a little bit severe and it will be worse if ignored." Doctor Chae told both the men while Jimin, Chungha and Jisoo came towards them.

Yoongi clenched his jaw after Doctor Chae told them about Y/n's condition. " Could we see her?" Jisoo asked doctor Chae.

" Yes , you may but i've put her on a sleeping pill so she can rest. She is asleep , she will wake up in about 4 - 6
Hours from now." Doctor Chae replied pleasantly.

" Thank you , doctor." Chungha smiled at him as everyone where in their own thoughts. He nodded at them and left.

" You're still here after you heard what the doctor said. My sister may suffer from Dysthymia , all because of you. I swear if she does not get any better , I will kill you Jeon." Yoongi clenched his right fist while he pointed at him with his left index finger.

" What!?". Chungha and Jisoo shouted in horror.

" Yeah, you heard right. He has eradicated her whole entire life and I'm gonna make him pay for it." Yoongi said going towards Jungkook, but Jisoo stopped him by holding his arm and shook her head at him.

" Jungkook, I think you should leave." Jisoo said looking at Jungkook, angry at the fact that he hurt her friend again and feeling sorry for the hurt in his eyes.

Jungkook nodded at her, he went closer to the room where Y/n was and peeked at her sleeping form on the hospital bed, through the little glass on the door. Hoping that it wouldn't be his last time seeing her. He went outside with a burning sensation in his chest, wishing that the cold breeze could bring it to a Holt.

He slammed his bandaged hand on the bench just outside the hospital. Hoping he could vent out the pain for having to cause too much misery to the woman he loved the most. Letting tears flow down his cheeks, when he remembered Y/n's lifeless body on the bed. The blood started dripping from the bandaged hand.

He ran his unharmed hand over his hair In frustration. The patter of his feet and the cool breeze being the only sounds heard.

" Hey..are you okay?" Jimin asked as he got closer to Jungkook. He froze for a moment before he answered.