Chapter 25 : Again We meet.

Author's Pov

Y/n's Pov

I couldn't believe that that day finally arrived, the day to return home. It had been four long years since my departure from Seoul. Time did really move very fast and at that moment I was going back whole again. I couldn't even comprehend the mere coincidence or was it to begin with? I mean I left Seoul because of Jungkook and I was yet going back because of him.

I never thought after my break up with him I would ever feel such happiness. I had lost a part of me when I left Seoul, but I was yet going back whole again because of Jinyoung.

He sure was a blessing to me , he was my everything, I could lose anything but never him. I would even go to any length to see a smile on his face and that was why I had to go back, for him. I had no interest in meeting Jungkook at all, it was all for jinyoung's sake.

____

" You sure you got everything, jinyoung?" My mother asked him for the upteenth time. He nodded at her with a smile.

"Did you get your family tree drawing too? I think it would look good hanging on the wall of your new room, in Korea." She said once more while glancing at him before doing the same at me.

" No!!! Grandma, I won't be needing that anymore." Jinyoung shook his head with a smile plastered on his face.

Me and my parents looked at him questionably before I intervened with my words .

" Why won't you need it Jinnie?" I asked him while I kept the same questioning expression.

" Well .... You said that dad is soo good at drawing, so me and him will make another one. This time we will make a complete family tree , along with, Uncle Yoongi, my other grandparents and daddy too." He said with a huge smile the moment he said 'daddy'. I had to keep my promise to jinyoung, even though I didn't want to meet him ever again.

I looked down at him and patted his head. All of us including Taehyung got in the car taking us to the airport. My parents and Taehyung though, were only going for two weeks. We couldn't afford going back with Taehyung for long, the company in New York needed him. He only insisted because it had been long since he went back home.

____

Jungkook's Pov

" Why can't I just forget about this crap already. I mean a cookie? Yeah of course I was greedy when it came to them, but there is no way in hell I am marrying someone because of that." I told Jimin while he laughed at me for God knows how long he had been laughing like that.

" Ohh God!!! Man your life has more drama than your own age. Ohh....my ...I can't breathe..." He said in between laughs like a mad man. He laughed to the point where he almost lost his balance on the chair.

"I am serious hyung, my mom too is into this. Breakfast , dinner is the same speech, thank God I don't spend lunchtime with them." I said while leaning my head backwards on the chair.

" Do you know her name, or anything about her?" He asked after calming himself a bit.

" Nothing! They don't want to say anything. I don't even know who the hell she is, I just know her parents are close friends to mine. I am not interested in her whether she is the most beautiful girl in the world or whatever. I don't give a damn." I said while I drifted my mind to Y/n's hazel eyes, no one could ever match up to her.

"So when is your so-called date?"He asked with a sly smile.

"Tomorrow! At the business party". I simply said and his eyebrows instantly rose. I'm sure he was wondering , 'why so soon.'