Chapter 2 - My Second Family

Author's Pov

Within a moment they entered through the doorway to their class. Y/n tried to wiggleher hand away from his hold, but his response to that was to hold it even tighter.

Her eyes searched his for a second, while he acquised a smile that never really explained his actions. He lead the way to her usual seat while their hand lock kept her right behind him.

Once the books he held for her were on the table, he flashed a smile at both Y/n's friends before greeting them. The moment the lecturer made his presence known, Y/n took her seat right away. And without even expecting it, he planted a peck on her forward. Before she could even retaliate or even say anything he rushed to seat beside Jimin.

'I am starting to think that this hypothesis of ovulation induced attraction is real. The level of affection he is giving today is beyond par.'

Her gaze walked with him until he took his seat. Her mind conditioned back to reality thanks to Chungha's voice.

"Never thought I'd see you more flustered than I had in the past. Guess I've been wrong this whole time. This boy does things to you, friend."

Y/n bit her lip as she refused to further her flustered state, but her cheeks beat her to it.

"At this point he is a man if he can do all this to her, with just simple gestures." Jisoo added while Y/n looked at her with squinted, accusing eyes. As if his actions were not enough to make her feel like she was on a high, they had to gang up on her like that.

"Alright that's enough, guys. We are in class." She looked at both of them before averting her eyes to the front of the class.

"You know that the first 5 min of this period is free until, Mr T over there gets that projector working." Y/n's small pout immediately emerges when she realised her friend was right.

"The fact that no one gets up to do it faster everytime, is what gets me." Jisoo said and they all laughed, well not too loud to grab attention though.

"I sometimes honestly think he never asks for help because he knows he has 2 hours with us." Y/n added

"Or maybe he needs new glasses." Jisoo mentioned before she realised that someone's mind was not into their jokes anymore.

"Ma'am its too early for daydreams and delusions of romantic getaways with your crush that you never talk to." Y/n nudged Chungha's shoulder the moment Jisoo showed her that her neighbour was yet oggling at the one next to Jungkook.

"What? What did you say?" Chungha while looking back at them.

"Nothing, just stop starring too much at the guy. Your gaze is too drooly to give it away that you like him, if its not more than that by now." Jisoo said the moment Chungha moved her eyes back at them.

"Well, at this point I wish he knew. It's either this crush goes away or I hide my feelings in the shadow, which will soon grow over me and my self-control will be swallowed."

"Well now he has turned you into a Poetess." Y/n shook her head at her, wondering how and when her friend could talk like that so randomly, about a man even.

"You got your man at a snap of a finger so you can't relate on how it feels like to long for someone who doesn't even care about your existence."

Both her friends looked at each other realising, just to confirm that they really were observing the same thing. Her mood definetly did she change, maybe then it was clear that she wished to get closer to him, even as friends.

"Well you are friends with Y/n, who is like a sister in law to him, so yoj actually have more chances to draw in closer without being too obvious and not make him uncomfortable. You just never used that chance, my dear." Jisoo commented as the big sister she was to them.