Chapter 9 - Only him

Authors Pov

She decided to stay in Jungkook's embrace instead, she chose her love whom had been with her for 3 years now. She chose only him. Both of them finally let go and sat besides each other through the classes.

It was Arts class and Mrs Choi asked all the students to sit with their partners. She felt her stomach flip as she knew who jungkook's partner was, and to say she was mad was an understatement. She didn't even wanna move from her sit until she came to both of them.

"Ahh Y/n darling, mind shifting so I can do my project with my lovely partner here." Lisa said with her fake smile.

Y/n glared at her before moving, she then put an evil smirk infront of Y/n's face without Jungkook looking. Even he was not interested in doing the project with her. He was not even sure how he was going to survive another day of the project with Lisa.

Y/n went to sit alongside her partner, Ethan. She felt a bit uneasy remembering the events that occured earlier. She only wished she could fix the turmoil that had built up amongst them. She looked at Jungkook who happened to be looking at her too. He nodded signaling for her to talk to Ethan.

"Ethan, I have something important to tell you. I know this is not the right time but I can't focus on our project if I don't tell you this." She said to him while he looked on the table before turning to her.

"I know what you want to say Y/n, you don't have to explain anything. I'm sorry for causing problems in your relationship. I didn't mean to." He said with the saddest tone she had never heard from him. She held his hand looking at his sad eyes.

"I know you didn't mean it okay, I'm sorry for breaking your heart once again . But I do love you, though as a friend and you will always have a special place in my heart. But the kind of love you want from me, is only meant for Jungkook." She  looked down after saying that. She was afraid to see the hurt and pain in his eyes. They stayed silent for a while until he heaved a sigh.

"I'm glad to know at least I have a special place in your heart, and I'm happy to know you're happy and finally in love. He is a good guy." He said while darting his eyes at Jungkook and he smiled.

"So are we still friends?" He said while flashing his million dollar smile at her and holding out his hand towards her.

She looked back at him with worried eyes. She didn't understand how he quickly changed his mood. She smiled at him and both of them shook their hands.

"Friends."Y/n said while shaking his hand.

They started with their project and she stole glances over at Jungkook and he looked at her with suffocation. His partner hardly focused.
She giggled at his expression and poked Ethan who did the same thing looking at them.

It is how it transpired. Ethan didn't stop loving Y/n, but to know that someone made her happy was enough to let her go. And being the good friend he was he just wanted to see her happy and that was enough to accept that he will only remain her friend and nothing more.

____

Few days later

It was a Saturday night when Y/n sat on her couch in her room looking at the skylight. She just thought of how her relationship had become better. Both of them trusted each other more. Everything that happened did change her relationship for the better.

During the times when she was still doing her Arts project. She didn't feel bad or uncomfortable when Jungkook would have to meet up with Lisa, nor did Jungkook feel bad about her meeting up with Ethan. It was true what they say that after every hurdle, relationships tend to be stronger. She was more proud to say it was the same for hers and Jungkook.

She couldn't help but write all that in her diary. It was like her entry book about her life. Just when she was about to go to bed, her phone rang the song "Magic Shop", she knew it was Jungkook because he had his special ringtone.

"Hello." She answered excitedly feeling like a teenager love strucked.

"Hy babe, do you mind looking down your window?" Jungkook said on the other line.

"And why do I have to do that?" Y/n scrunched her eyebrows as she asked her love.

Suddenly realization hit her hard as she went straight to peek at her window. Her eyes widened when she realised that what she thought was right. There he was showing off his quadrillion dollar bunny smile.

He waved at her while she didn't even have the courtesy of returning the wave.

"What the heck are you doing here at this time Jeon!" Y/n whisper - shouted at Jungkook.

He gestured at his phone so no one would hear the both of them shouting.

"I came to see my girlfriend because I miss her, is that wrong?" He asked while looking up sweetly at her.

"No it is just that it is very late right now." She looked down but she couldn't see him anymore, and the call was disconnected.

"Where did this bunny hop off to?" She mumbled to herself.

While she was about to open her door and go downstairs, she felt two strong arms around her waist.

"Hey love." Jungkook said in her ear.

Her eyes widened and she was about to turn to ask him about how he got up there.

"How. Did. you..." She asked startled and unable to finish her sentence but he completed it for her.

"Actually I used a ladder sweetheart." He said turning her around and she was met by his lovely brown eyes.

She looked so deep in them until she realised the new position they were in. She was pinned on her door gently.

She gulped after the realisation and saw a different emotion in Jungkook's eyes. His sweet gaze was replaced by lustful eyes that she got to see just once in a while. He shifted even closer and she could feel his breath tingling her hair. She looked up at him and his eyes darkened to the point where his pupils dilated.

"Jung...." Her trembling lips were shut by his plump ones against hers.

Her breath hitched when he moved from her lips to her sharp jaw. Kissing every inch of it. He trailed down to her neck and left marks on it.

"Jung...ko-ok, my parents are ho-me..st-op."
Y/n stuttered in her words.

"I know but we both know your mom won't hesitate to let me stay." He said continuing what he was doing.

Her knowing her mom, she would make sure that Jungkook slept in her room and she knew that.

"But..." Y/n tried to protest but still who was she kidding, she wanted the same thing herself.

"Do you really want me to stop? He whispered in a husky, more deeper voice in her ear.

Every fibre in her body was tingled by the sensations he was giving her. She unknowingly left a soft moan.

"I guess not..." He chuckled and continued.

                             _____________

••To be continued••

That last part was not planned to be there ..I just wanted to make you guys not sleep when reading it. So what do you think Is coming up next...huh!?🤭😜

I dedicated this chap to @Chaaand.❣️ She commented on what she would do if she was Y/n in the last chp so I followed her idea.. thanks friend❣️💜❣️