Chapter 10 - Our Moms

Author's Pov

"Y/n!Y/n! Wake up breakfast is ready." Y/n woke up due to the knocks on her door and her mom's voice echoing through the locked door.

"I'm coming mom!" She replied with a sleepy tone.

Just as she was about to get up from the bed, she felt a pair of arms strongly around her waist. She couldn't get up from the grip but she managed to turn and face him.

It was the first time in 3 years that they slept together for the whole night, usually they just lay on the bed cuddling during the day and never the whole night. Her hand started to caress his cheek gently.

"You know what, you're so cute and innocent when you are asleep, why can't you just stay like ..." She said her hand still on his cheek.

"What about when I'm awake, what am I like?" He said interrupting her words with his husky tone. Y/n's eyes widened and she gasped at the same time.

"All this while you were pretending to sleep?" She asked a little annoyed with his sneeky self.

"Well I just had to stir up from my sleep when I heard you try and move away from my grip." He said while kissing the tip of her. nose.

"Well, mom said breakfast is ready. We need to go downstairs, wait what about you?" She  asked not knowing how she was going to explain his presence.

"What about me?" He asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Mom is gonna question you how you came and all that stuff, and what about this hickeys how am I gonna explain them to her." She said to him a little frustrated.

"Well, I know how to handle mom, okay." He said with a smile.

They went to the bathroom and freshened up before heading downstairs. Y/n had to wear a long necked sweater to cover up the hickeys. Her heart was pounding so hard.

"ohh God, save me." She went downstairs first.

"Good morning, mom." She said the moment she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning darling." Her mother smiled as she finished with the breakfast. Y/n helped her with setting the table until...

"Good morning mom." Jungkook said with his sweet normal voice making Y/n drop the spoons she was holding.

"Jungkook! You're here?" She said shocked looking back and forth at them, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Ahm ... Mom...he.." She said stuttering.

"I came here last night." Jungkook said as he entered the dinning room. Her mom's eyes widened and she looked at her. Y/n smiled at her nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming, he could have joined us for dinner too." She said as Y/n looked at her with the 'are you kidding me look'.

"Well shouldn't you be scolding him for coming through the balcony and not the door?" She said while crossing her arms. Jungkook rubbed his neck at the mention of that feeling a little embarrassed.

"He came through the balcony! Wow he deserves a kiss." She said clasping her hands together.

"What!" Y/n exclamied and looked at her mom in disbelief, when she clasped her hands together and gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheek.

"I mean only the daring ones can do that sweetheart, its final, he's my son-in-law." Her mother said while Jungkook winked at her and she rolled her eyes with a slight pout.

"But mom what was all that for?" She asked in confusion, not understanding her reaction to something like that.

"Watch romantic movies, you will understand." She said while pulling her to the kitchen to get the rest of the breakfast.