Piece Of Art For Him

Punch after another punch, kick after another kick, belt hitting my back after one another, while I just lay on the floor taking hits, feeling helpless than ever not knowing what to do other than screaming and crying in pain.

     After I run out of the frame room, not to mention breaking one of them while Eric screamed in my face, while I sat in my current room praying to God to save me while I heard someone trying to open my room door, after a few seconds of trying and not being able to open the door as I had already locked it.

     I heard Eric shouting at me to open the fucking door' his words not mine and while I sat there staring at the door and not replying or moving to open the door for him.

     "Open your door or the consequences will be bad" just after some second I heard Eric say that the door banged open with him cursing at me for making him do that.

     And soon after I was being wrecked on the floor, being beaten and bruise blank and blue, and while I lay in a pool of my own blood, whimpering and whining crying out of pain which soon turned into sobs.

     When he was satisfied with the way he made be his piece of art and painted me in his favorite color black and blue which will soon turn in to green and purple, he stood towering over me while murmuring about how good I looked with his handprint all over me and saying how much I deserved it for being a low life in the name of human.

     After he left the room without saying another word to me while I still lay on the floor with blurry eyes and pain in every single part of my body.

     I tried to get up from the floor but failed miserably not only due to pain and blood pouring out of my body but also due to pain shooting from the back of my head straight to my blurred eyes.

     And soon after I lost the little sight which was left.

     ~~~~~~~~

     The first thing I felt without even opening my lids was pain, a huge amount of pain throughout, not leaving any part or muscle beside.

     Soon I heard I door open and close and several footsteps come after followed by mixed mumbles of many people.

    Slowly I was getting all my senses back but still wasn't able to open my eyes or lift my hand.  

     And when I was finally able to open my eyes after good knows what the first things, I mean face I saw was eric's, just my wonderful luck *cough* note the sarcasm *cough*.

     Someone, please get me out of the room in which he is there, someone's cough was heard and I looked towards the source of it to find a doctor was standing there looking like he is about to faint or someone is holding him at gunpoint.

     "I need to check her" was the only that comes out of his mouth while trembling, Eric nodded and took slow steps towards him while he starts shaking due to fear, and when Eric was in front he leaned a bit towards the doctor and the doctor took one step back to create some distance between them.

     Eric said something thing to the doctor which I couldn't hear but seeing the color drain from the doctor's face and opening his eyes wide like he has seen a ghost or someone dying in front of him, I don't even wanna know what he had said.

     And finally when Eric was out of the room both the doctor and me release a huge amount of air we didn't know we were holding.

     The doctor who I still don't know the name of came toward me and start examining my pulse and staff and asking if I am feeling pain for which the answer was a huge yes because everything fucking hurts.

     After he was done examining and telling me that everything is fine other than my injures which will take quite some time to heal which, to be honest, I already knew, he asked which took me off guard.

  "Are you being held captive by him?"

     I didn't know if I should tell him the truth or not, maybe this is all sat up by Eric and he will kill me after knowing that I am telling people about him or him asking this question is not a setup and he can in actual help me but I can't anything know anything for sure until I don't answer.

     But all the possible what-ifs are not letting me answer him. After gathering a lot of courage I finally decided to answer him truthfully, so I just said a small yes.

     He nods more to himself than me looking more in deep thought than ever, "was all that done by Eric?" he said referring to my injures for which I just nodded, he responded with another nod.

     "I am also forced to be here he kidnapped my daughter and threatened me with her, so that's how I am here" I felt sorry for him but I wasn't shocked because the day Eric killed that man of the chair I knew he can do many worse things.

     I kept quiet and then he got because of the knock on the door, so he went towards the door opened the door for probably Eric to come in and then he went out of the room without looking back.

     Eric came in and hold out a glass of water and some medicines which I took without complaining because knew I don't have any choice and then he told me to take some rest and went out again.

     Without saying anything or even mentioning about beating me to plump, I tried to sleep but the etched in my body and my wild thoughts didn't let me, unfortunately, or maybe, fortunately, you never know while being under the capacity of someone.

     It was eating me from inside knowing that I had no one with me to rely on, to have support from, I don't even know that if my family is still searching for me or they have already given up.

      I am all alone under the captivity of a person who will most likely, possibly kill me.

                              ~~~~

Hope you like it and vote for it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter