Kidnapped

Jess's POV

The next day it was the weekend, so I was at home the whole day and was telling Grace and my family about every single thing I did in Pakistan. Of course, I didn't tell my parents about Gabriel and as for Grace I already told her everything about him last night. I also asked Grace about eric, if she had seen him in the past week when I was not present in school. She told me that she hasn't seen him in the past whole week and I am getting worried about tomorrow, I don't know what will happen tomorrow in college. Maybe he will come or maybe not.

The next morning, I got up at the usual time and went to college, everything was going normal until the second period and I saw Eric standing at the door of my class, and when our eyes meet he started walking towards me. With every step, my heart was beating fast and faster. Finally, he came and stood in front of me and said "Hi! how are you? I haven't seen you in the past whole week, is everything fine" okay, he is saying that he hadn't seen me in past one week when I was in Pakistan, so that means he has seen me before that, so that means when I was seeing him here and there that wasn't my imagination, maybe.

"yeah, just had some personal work, nothing much, and what about you...? where have you been?" I replied trying to act as calm as possible.

Eric: "I am good, just trying to get over my feeling" okay, now I am completely blank, I don't know what to do and I was kinda feeling bad for him. I didn't reply anything, so he just said bye and was about to walk out, when I asked "have you been stalking me before this past week and how did you know my house address" because I wanted to make sure that whatever things are happening isn't just my imagination.

He leaned a little towards me and put his hand on the desk and said in a slow voice "yeah, I was stalking you and I will and about how I know your address, it isn't a big deal, right now I think you should worry about the other things I can do to you, rather than just talking" with that he walked out of my class.

Now I am shocked, scared and with that, I don't even know what to do, I am just sitting on my seat like a statue without even blinking my eyes. I am confused about if it was a threat or a warning. I was in my thoughts when jess came and asked me what happened, thankfully she was not in the classroom when he came. I just said nothing and then the next period started, I was not able to focus on the lesson as his word was repeating again and again in my head. The whole day at college, I was not able to focus and it was finally the end of the day and I called my brother and asked if he can come to pick me up, as I was afraid of going alone because of Eric and thankfully my brother said yes to pick me up from college.

I went home with my brother and after reaching home, I directly went into my room as I didn't want to talk to anyone. The whole day I was in my room and at dinner time my mom came and asked me if I was fine, when I saw her I wanted to burst into tears but I controlled myself as I didn't want my mom to worry. She asked if I wanted to eat but I just said that I have a headache and don't disturb me until the morning, she went out of the room and I burst in to tear and there was a lot of thought in my mind and I just wanted to share it with someone and between all those through I remembered Gabriel, ahhh I miss him, even though we didn't know each other for long but in the least amount of time I felt comfortable and safe around him, I don't know why.

I went to sleep in tear's and when I woke up I didn't even want to get out of bed but my mom forced me, as already I was behind my syllabus because of one week when I was in Pakistan. At college, everything was going smoothly until I saw him again standing outside my class and now I am fed up with it and I want to take some kind of action against him before it gets out of my hands.

I decided to talk to my brother about this matter as he would be the only one who is capable of helping me without letting our parents know, college day was over and I was on the way back home when suddenly one car pull up in front of me and blocking my way, I was scared but I tried to keep myself calm and started to walk again and suddenly a masked guy got out of the car and at that moment I knew that something very bad is going to happen.

I looked here and there to see if there was someone who could help but to my luck, there was not a single soul their at that freaking moment and with that he was standing in front of me and I tried to run but he told me between his hands before I knew, he put some kind of cloth on my face.

Slowly, everything starts getting blur, I could hear another guy talking to the guy who was holding me, another guy said to the first one "call boss and tell him, that everything is under control" and after I don't remember anything as already was unconscious.

~~~~
The ninth chapter is done please share your thoughts on it and vote too.

~~~~ The ninth chapter is done please share your thoughts on it and vote too

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.