Horrible Nightmare

« Eric's POV »

Then I called my doctor to came here and check on him if he is fine. The doctor came in less than an hour and when he was checking on him, I was just thinking about the message I got. My mind was filled with so many questions.

     Are these messages from 'XX bulletproof' or it's from someone else? I am sure that whoever he knows about Jason being killed because he took action right after it but if he knew why didn't he try to save him? When he had the chance to kill Jacob but didn't avail it, on the other hand, he just shot him in the leg from which he can easily recover, why?

     These questions were eating my head but it can only be answered when Jacob gains his consciousness and tells me who did this with him.

     After the doctor stitched his wound and told me he is fine and will gain his conciseness in some time and then went out.

     I sat there and waited for him to wake up because I can't leave him like that and even if I went home right now I will be worried about him the whole time so it's better to stay with him.

     After about two hours he woke up and was feeling completely fine when I asked him how all this happened, he told me that when he came back after taking care of Jason's body, there was no one but suddenly there was one shot which was aimed at his leg and it came from inside the wall. He told me that he has a feeling that whoever shot him was waiting for us to kill Jason and with that, that person didn't want me to die.

     Later I told him about the message I got and he was shocked like me.

     « Jess's prove »

      It's been two whole freaking days since I saw Eric and Jacob killing that injured man and let me be honest, I am not alright after seeing all that.

     Those hours are haunting me till today and I don't know when it will haunt me, maybe for my whole life.

     That day after finishing my food, I went to take a long shower. And after that, I decided to sleep for some more, as I still wasn't feeling very good.

      I laid on the bed but wasn't able to sleep and those images where Jacob and Eric were torturing and later killing that injured may be an innocent man were coming to my mind.

     I don't know why I was feeling a little bit guilty even though I know it wasn't my fault but maybe I am feeling guilty because I  couldn't help him but also it wasn't in my hands, so I don't know why I am certainly feeling that way but I am.

     After trying a lot, I was finally able to but later I woke up to a horrible nightmare that made current ran through my spine.

     After that, I didn't dare to sleep and was just sitting on the bed overthinking about every little from the day I was kidnapped to this day.

     Life has been completely changed since I have been kidnapped and I am not liking it in any way infact I am hating and I guess every normal human being will feel the same way as I am right now.

     Since the day I was kidnapped, I have felt every feeling other than being happy, I have felt angry, annoyed, irritated, nervous, fearful, hurt, pain, helpless and in the end tried of everything but not once I have felt happy, relaxed, carefree in a good way.

      And all those feeling that I have bottled up since I was kidnapped, I don't know till when I can keep it inside and not have a freaking mental breakdown over it.

     The next day was the same as always- I got up, took a shower, ate, and tried to sleep but again I got up by the same nightmare which I have seen in reality. Yeah, the nightmare was about Jacob and Eric torturing and later killing but the difference was instead of that injured guy, it was me and my loved ones yeah, my parents, my brother, Jess but the strange thing was Gabriel was also in it.

     Now coming on the present day, Eric told me to pack up my clothes which he brought for me a couple of days ago, as I didn't have anything to wear by the way and to get ready in an hour to leave and yeah, as always he didn't inform me about anything else.

     I got ready and then Eric came inside 'my' room and dragged me out of the room and towards his car.

      And he then started driving and also played music which I loved. I just closed my eyes and tried to relax and it was then that I slept.

     Let me be honest I needed that sleep more than anything, as I didn't get much sleep from the past two days which was visible by my dark circles. Fun fact I was looking like a panda with these deep dark circles.

     He woke me up from my beauty sleep which I hate him for, uh, nevermind I hate him for a lot more reason so one more didn't affect anyone, right!

     He told me to get out of the car and get inside the house in front of the car, okay how many houses he has because every time he takes me to a different one.

     I did as I was told with an uneasy feeling and followed him inside the house with my mouth and hand still tied up.

      He made me go inside one room and locked it from outside and went out without saying or explaining anything.

     Thankfully this room has a clock and window and if you're wondering if the window was opened or not, it wasn't and it cannot be because it was locked by a metal lock.

     I took a quick shower and had my meal which was delivered by Eric a couple of minutes ago.

                            ~~~~

Hope you like it and vote for it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.