Trying To Run Away

The whole night I didn't sleep and how can a person even sleep in these circumstances.
In the morning there was a knock and again I didn't reply, so the door opened and Eric came and sat on the bed and said" how are you..? do you want to eat something" "seriously you have kidnapped me and now you are asking me how I am? Do you have any idea how much my family will be worried about me, please let me go" I said.

Eric: "ok! I will let you go but I have one condition"

Me: "and what is it"

Eric: "be my girlfriend, it is very simple"

Me: "what, I don't like you. why can't you just understand this one thing"

Eric: "but I like you, so you are mine".

Me: "do you know you an aggressive person and also you are acting like a psycho and I will just hate you more and more because of the things you are doing"

Eric: "you can hate me as much as you want because I don't care. I just want the things I like and every soon I will make you mine darling "

Me: "but I am not a thing, I am a freaking human being and there is a huge difference between a thing and a living human"

Eric: "whatever, I don't care" After saying this he went out of the room and now I am more scared as for the things he had said, he sounded like a psycho and I hate him. Thinking all these tears were rolling down my cheeks but now I don't want to cry anymore and I want to stay strong and face whatever comes my way and with that, I promised myself to not cry anymore.

The whole day I was sitting in bed but now at least he had untied my hands but locked all the windows and doors as to not let me run away. In the afternoon he came into the room, with food in his hands. He said to me to eat it but I had no appetite and thankfully he didn't force me to eat.

The next whole day went the same way, just sitting in bed and eating. I also asked him to at least let me call my family once and tell them that I am 'safe' but he said no, maybe I am safe or maybe I am not, I seriously don't know to which extent he can go in his craziness.

It's already been two days since he kidnapped me and I am sure by now my parents will be searching for me everywhere and will be worried to death.

* Third day *

He came into my room with breakfast and while I was eating, he asked me if I want to go out somewhere, as I am sitting in this freaking room for two days and I happily said yes because I was tired of seating here and also I was thinking of escaping or at least giving my parents a call or something to let them know what is happening with me. I know for a fact that he won't let me out of his sight because of his possessive nature and also because of the fear of me running away, which I probably will if I got a chance.

I got ready in the clothes he brought me after we both sat inside the car and he told me that we are going for a movie and then shopping as I didn't have many clothes, of course, how can I have as I was kidnapped. Seating inside the car I was just thinking about how can I call my parents and I came up with a plan.

We watched a movie and everything was going completely fine and then we went shopping and while shopping, I excused myself as I wanted to use the restroom but in reality, I just wanted to call my parents or run away if I get a chance but he said that he will be waiting for me outside the restroom so I cannot run away.

I went inside the restroom and he was outside, as I cannot run away so the only option left is to call my parents and thankfully there was a woman inside the restroom, I asked her for her phone and she gave me it. I only remember my father's number.

I called my father and he picked up after two rings and after listening to his voice I couldn't control myself and I burst into tears. I told him where I was and also told him that who kidnapped me after that he said he is coming and told me to stay inside the restroom until he comes.

I returned the phone to that lady and she asked if I was fine, as she saw me crying on the phone. She couldn't understand any conversation between me and my father as I was speaking in Urdu. I just said I am fine and then she went out and I was desperately waiting for my father to come to pick me up.

                            ~~~~

The eleventh chapter is done please share your thoughts on it and vote too.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.